川普就美國國會大廈發生的混亂向華盛頓特區抗議者致辭

英听校:康州盘古农场–一花一世界
翻译:  康州盘古农场–一花一世界
翻译终校:康州盘古农场—烟波浩淼
字幕+视频制作:康州盘古农场—银龙
审片:康州盘古农场—V

I know your pain. I know you hurt.

我明白你们的痛苦.我知道你们的伤心。

We had an election that was stolen from us.

我们的大选被别人盗窃了。

It was a landslide election and everyone knows it 

这本是一次压倒性的胜利, 每个人都清楚这一点

especially the other side. But you have to go home now.

特别是对手一方。但是现在你们必须回家。

We have to have peace; we have to have Law and order;

我们必须保持和平;我们必须有法律和秩序;

we have to respect our great people in law and order.

我们必须在法律和秩序上尊重我们伟大的人民。

We don’t want anybody hurt.  It’s a very tough period of time.

我们不想让任何人受到伤害。 这是一段非常艰难的时期。

There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened 

历史上从来没有发生这样的事情

With it, they could take it away from all of us, from me, from you,

由此,他们可以从我们所有人,从我,从你,

from my country.  This was a fraudulent election,

从我的国家偷走一切。 这是一次欺诈性的选举,

but we can’t play into the hands of these people.

但我们不能落入他们的圈套之中而被摆弄

We have to have peace.  So go home.

我们必须保持和平。 所以回家去吧。

We love you.  You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens.

我们爱你们。 你们是非凡的。(但)你们已经看到发生了什么。

You’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil.

你们已经看别人被如此糟糕和邪恶的对待。

I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace.

我明白你们的感受。但请回家去,平平安安地回家去。

0
0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments