中國真的如其所言脫貧了嗎?

文貴先生12月21號在蓋特轉發了這個令人心碎短視頻, 並評論:「這是共產黨剛剛在全世界召開了成功扶貧經驗.推廣大會之後的中國的……真實情況……我R你共產黨的八倍祖宗……」

文貴先生蓋特鏈接:https://gtv.org/getter/5fe12e5393a06b22d9e02e5d 

視頻全文翻譯: 

你在幹什麼?

What are you doing?

我撿瓶子

I’m collecting bottles.

冷不冷啊?

Don’t you feel cold?

不冷。

No, I’m not cold.不冷啊。

Not cold?

怎麼這下雨天的,你看頭髮都濕完了,怎麼還出來撿瓶子。

On such a rainy day, your hair’s got all wet, but why are you still out to pick up bottles?

我外婆馬上要生日了, 我沒錢檢點瓶子換點錢。我要買給她一件衣服,新衣服

My grandma’s birthday is coming, and I am out of money, so I pick up plastic bottles to trade for some money. I want to buy her a piece of clothing, a new piece of clothing.

要想買一件新衣服啊

Want to buy her a new piece of clothing?

Yep.

衣服都濕透了孩子。

Kid, your coat got soaked.

沒關係。

It doesn’t matter.

我可以去你家裡看一下嗎?

Can I take a look at your home?

可以。

Yes, you can.

好,我去你家看一下。

Good, let’s go. 

到你家啦?這是你家嗎?

Have we arrived at your home? Is this your home?

是。

Yes, it is.

這是你外婆嗎?

Is she your grandma?

是。

Yes, she is.

阿嬤不舒服是吧?

Your grandma isn’t feeling very well, right?

嗯,她嗓子癢。

Right, she has an itchy throat.

嗓子癢。

Her throat is itchy.

嗯。請。

Yes. Please come in.

我撿了這麼一點瓶子。

I just collected these few bottles.

這瓶子都是你撿的呀?

Are they all collected by you?

這一袋能賣多少錢?

How much will you get for this one bag of bottles?

嗯,兩三塊。

Two to three Chinese Yuan [$0.40].

兩三塊一袋啊?

Two to three Yuan for a bag of bottles?

你每天晚上吃什麼呀?

What do you have for dinner every evening?

我們就吃土豆。

We only have potatoes.

就吃土豆啊?

Only potatoes?

嗯。

Yes.

那沒有飯吃嗎?

Don’t you have rice to eat?

沒有。

No, we don’t.

怎麼不吃飯?

Why don’t you eat rice?

因為家裡面沒米。

Because we don’t have rice at home.

一晚上就吃土豆?

Do you solely eat potatoes for dinner [no other foods]?

嗯,早上也吃土豆。

Yes, and only potatoes for breakfast, too.

早上也吃土豆,晚上也吃土豆?

Do you have potatoes [only] for both breakfast and dinner?

嗯。

Right.

你上幾年級啊?

What grade are you in?

三年級。

Third grade.

爸爸媽媽呢?

How are your parents?

爸爸和媽媽離婚了。媽媽去坐15年的牢了。爸爸十年沒見了。三歲就奶奶養成這麼大。

My mom and dad are divorced.My mom has been in prison for 15 years. Haven’t seen my dad for 10 years. My grandma  has been raising me since I was 3.

跟奶奶在一起的?

So you’ve been living with your grandma [for all these years]?

嗯。

Yes.

想不想爸爸呀?

Do you miss your dad?

不想。

No, I don’t.

想不想媽媽?

Do you miss your mom?

想。

Yes, I do.

奶奶多大了呀?

How old is your grandma?

77.

77 years old.

可以去看媽媽了你會想說什麼?

What would you say to your mom if you could visit her?

我會想說, 你會不會很快就回來?我好想你啊,我會這樣子說。

I would say, “Will you be back soon? I miss you so much!” I would say like this. 

如果媽媽在你身邊你想跟她說什麼?

What would you tell your mom if she is by your side?

我想跟她說,我們兩個永遠不會離開的。她罵我,我不會罵她。她打我我也不會哭。

I want to tell her that we will never ever separate. If she scolds me, I won’t talk back. If she beats me, I won’t cry.

為什麼呀?

Why?

因為她,我是她親生骨肉。十多年沒見了。

Because I am her own flesh and blood. We haven’t seen each other for more than a decade.

十多年沒見了?

You’ve never seen each other for more than 10 years?

Yes.

你想她了是吧?

You miss her, right?

嗯。我要去餵豬飯了。

Yes. I have to feed the pigs.

好。

Alright.

【編者注】文貴先生轉發的這部短片是對中共的臉上一記響亮的耳光! 視頻的原始帖子結尾處評論說道:「小姑娘挺漂亮的, 看來也不知道她已經脫貧了」。 中共一直在欺騙中國人民和全世界。滅共是讓中國人民擺脫貧困的唯一途徑!Take down the CCP!

聽寫&翻譯:【V%】 校對:【gavinguo(文钦)】字幕:【相机过热啊】視頻解碼:【恒久忍耐】編輯:【Isaiah4031】【Joshua Moses】

+2
0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Himalaya Rose Garden Team

Be strong and courageous. 12月 23日