英語標題 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep233: Inner Mongolia cancelled Mongolian language teaching and began to destroy objects with Mongolian culture
- （9/9）“Take Down the CCP”在美國現在你們看到有多少孩子唱啊。真的是震撼。就美國那小孩子“Take down the CCP, take down the CCP”每個人跳着唱。一家一家人唱，好多人唱就唱哭了，突然找到同感了。
- A new case of CCP Covid-2 has been found in a community of Ruili, Yunnan province. The community and the whole city has been urgently sealed off and people across the city are being asked to take virus nucleic acid tests. The Chinese economy has suffered a major setback since the outbreak of the CCP virus pandemic earlier this year, making it difficult for many businesses to operate.
- Inner Mongolia cancelled Mongolian language teaching and began to destroy objects with Mongolian culture. Mongolian students and their parents protested against the CCP’s “Cultural Revolution” campaign and refused to resume classes. The CCP threatened the students to return to school by cancelling their school registration.
- The CCP continues to expand the debts of medium-sized banks. The systematic financial risks is intensifying. Meanwhile, Wu Xiaoling, former vice president of Central Bank of China warned that the housing bubble might collapse at any moment.
- From July 24 to today, Lujiang County, Hefei, Anhui Province suffered floods, and the disaster still shows no signs of relief. The floods lasted for nearly two months, and the lives of the victims were difficult; the CCP government is not active in disaster relief, but has shown a few “beautiful pictures” of the flooded area on the CCP media People’s Daily Online.
- (9/9) This song “Take Down the CCP” in America, you know how many kids are singing this song right now? It’s stunning. You see American kids going “Take down the CCP, take down the CCP” and dancing while singing, these kids.Many families sang together and as they sang, they suddenly began to cry as their feelings resonated with the lyrics.