英文標題 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep228: A 12-year-old girl was tackled by the Hong Kong police while her family said she was only going out to buy art supplies.
- 中國老百姓沒有私有土地，所有的土地都屬於國家或集體所有，集體財產歸國家，國家的財產歸黨，黨又由幾個掌權家族實行獨裁控制。看看八九∙六四和香港的返送中運動， 就會明白就連你的生命，也歸國家所有。
- The people of CCP China do not own private land. All land belongs to the country or to the collective, the collective property belongs to the country, the country’s property belongs to the party, and the party is dictated by a few ruling families. If you look at the 89.64 (Tianamen Square Massacre) and the Hong Kong Anti-Extradition Law Movement, you will understand that even your life belongs to the country.
- Due to the economic downturn in China, the CCP first encouraged all of the people to set up stalls to solve unemployment, and then stopped the “Street Vendor Economy” to cope with the deceptive propaganda that “the economy is improving”. When promoting the street vendor economy, the ChengGuan (city management officers) even went door to door to ask the street vendors to set up the stalls.
- CCP shameless publicity: Canceling Mongolian teaching is for the good of the children in a hypocritical way. It is to promote the use of nationally unified Chinese teaching materials.
- The CCP has detained more than one million Uighurs in concentration camps in Xinjiang. Before eating, they must say “Long live Xi Jinping”; they must learn Mao Zedong Thought. They are being monitored, brainwashed, and forced into labor for 24 hours a day. They were not allowed to contact their family members, and some eventually died and disappeared without being known.
- A 12-year-old girl was tackled by the Hong Kong police while her family said she was only going out to buy art supplies. The arrest came amid the largest street protest seen in Hong Kong since July 1st. Almost 300 people were arrested. The vast majority are accused of unlawful assemblies.