英文標題 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep225: The suspension of Mongolian language education at Inner Mongolia continued to esclate
- Food crisis in mainland China is getting more serious and the purchase of American wheat and other agricultural products has been increasing significantly, self crushing the CCP’s lie of plentiful provisions.
- Under the propaganda of the CCP’s “Five Never-Agree”, people started to be clear-headed progressively and expressed their opposition on the internet boldly, that they would not sacrifice for the wealthy and powerful class.
- The suspension of Mongolian language education at Inner Mongolia continued to esclate. The CCP pretended to listen to the opinions from people, but actually silenced them, surrounded schools with armed forces, threatening and harming students and parents. The hearing of the suspension of Mongolian language education is just a show. No advice were taken on board at the scene.
- On September 4, netizens from mainland China revealed that water and electricity had been out for 45 days after the flood in Wuhu, Anhui.The CCP have shown zero attentionn or concern on whether people live or die but keep lying.
- (With War Room, 9/4)September 4th, 2017, I was at a press conference in Washington D.C. to tell the U.S. that I had two internal top secret, highly classified documents from the insider of the Chinese Communist Party. One was about the CCP spies stationed in the U.S. who were working in Bank of China in New York. The other is about the Chinese Communist plan to take down America. The third higly classified document, I burned it in the bathroom before the press conference. The document I burned was the CCP’s “13579 top classified document”..