英文標題 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep222: The CCP is intending to abolish Mongolian language in schools. The Mongolian people are fighting back to defend their mother tongue
- 近日,美國北德州大學（University of North Texas）突然下令驅逐15名中共國家留學基金委員會資助的公派訪問學者和留學生,並限他們在1個月內離境。
- 烏魯木齊每天警報長鳴，人民活在恐懼中。 “就是這個警報聲，每天都是，不知道哪一天才能出去。”當地居民普遍認為，中共當局以疫情為藉口，用封鎖、隔離或抓捕的方式，大範圍地抓人，抓得更徹底，以此進一步加強對新疆人的管制。
- （9月1日）你看看蒙古那些孩子，這是多大的事。蒙古的很多戰友說怎麼辦，我說你放心，你們不會白白付出代價的。 記住，蒙古的孩子們，我們已經在西方發起了，所有的，關於蒙古的現在的情況的。
- Recently, the University of North Texas in the United States suddenly ordered the expulsion of 15 government-sponsored visiting scholars and international students funded by CCP’s China Scholarship Council, they have to leave the U.S. within one month.
- The CCP is intending to abolish Mongolian language in schools. The Mongolian people are fighting back to defend their mother tongue. Students marched on campus to protest the suspension of teaching in Mongolian language since they have been prohibited to leave campuses.
- The sirens scream in Urumqi every day while people live in fear. “That’s the siren, every single day, I have no idea when I could get out again. ” Local residents believe that the CCP authorities are using the epidemic as an excuse to arrest people on a larger scale and more thoroughly by blocking, quarantining, and detaining them. CCP’s object is to strengthen its control over people in Xinjiang.
- The visit of Czech delegation led by the president of the Senate Miloš Vystrčil to Taiwan made CCP’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi hit the roof, who reacted with a “wolf warrior” kind of threat in his rhetoric. Wang Yi’s outrageous statement triggered a lot of anger among EU countries, which overwhelmingly stand with Vystrčil.
- (9/1) Look at those Mongolian kids. This is such a big deal. Many of our Mongolian brothers and sisters asked me what they should do. I said “Don’t worry. The price you are paying will not be in vain.” Remember, children of Mongolia, we are exposing the facts on the current situation in Inner Mongolia to the West.