英文標題 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep220: The CCP’s cancellation of Mongolian language teaching has caused strong backlash and protests
- Steve Bannon）首先你說，中共從來未能成功地為動物做出疫苗，更不用說人用疫苗；第二，在六個月裡世界上最厲害的生物製藥專家以及最偉大的醫藥大學埋頭苦幹，離研究完成都還很遙遠，中共的人如何能造出疫苗？第三，你的意思是你認為死在測試假疫苗的人比死於病毒的人更多？ (郭文貴）是的先生，100%。
- The CCP’s cancellation of Mongolian language teaching has caused strong backlash and protests among the local Mongolian people. Tens of thousands of Mongolian students and parents launched various boycott activities such as strikes and protest rallies, and the authorities forced the maintenance of stability.
- In broad daylight, Communist China’s police wielded batons during the brutal law enforcement. Some people were killed.
- On August 31 last year, many people were killed at the Prince Edward Station in Hong Kong. Today is the first 831 anniversary of the death of these compatriots. Hong Kong people spontaneously commemorate their sacrificed siblings on the streets. Don’t give up tracing the truth about the death of our compatriots.
- (Steve Bannon) You’re saying first off the CCP has never been able to successfully make a vaccine for animals much less humans; No.2: in six months when you get the greatest biological pharma guys in the world and the greatest universities doing it, they’re not even close, how did these guys come up with; and No.3: you’re saying more people, you’re putting out there, you believe more people died in test taking the vaccine than actually died in the coronavirus? (Miles Guo) Yeah 100% Sir.
- (8/30) Taiwanese people believe in Buddhism and Confucianism. Taiwan also preserves the most benevolent and finest aspects of the Chinese culture. The Communist Party are not just totalitarianism. They’re simply thuggish. Absolutely thuggish mafia. Consensus has been reached across the world to define them as thuggish mafia organization.