英文標題 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep 212-213: Miles Guo: If the Three Gorges Dam will broken, 40 million, even 100 million people would be killed in such disaster and dangers
- (郭文貴, 8/22)如果三峽大壩垮塌，可能造成四千萬人甚至一億人在禍端和危險中喪生。我100％確信，明年整個中國都是大饑荒。毫無疑問。
- In recent years, social conflicts in Communist China have intensified, and public grievances are on the verge of erupting. Due to land acquisition, demolition and pollution problems, a number of mass riot incidents have occurred in Guangdong, Hebei, Jiangxi, Zhejiang and other provinces. Private properties were seized arbitrarily by the law enforcement in the Communist China.
- The CCP has banned the teaching of Mongolian language in six provinces, including Inner Mongolia, which has been accused of practicing ethnic and cultural extermination. Such topic had been on fire among WeChat users in Inner Mongolia, but the CCP police has closed these chatting groups and put related people behind bars.
- Floods immerced the foot of the Leshan Giant Buddha (71m high). The Sichuan region has been devastated by floods and rainstorms which turned streets of Leshan City into sea, and devastated the lives of the people. The CCP government, which claims to represent the Chinese people, has failed to rescue them.
- (Miles Guo, 8/22) If the Three Gorges Dam will broken, 40 million, even 100 million people would be killed in such disaster and dangers. I am 100% sure there will be a great famine throughout China next year. No doubt about it…….
- （Miles Guo，8/22) The CCP built the Three Gorges Dam for the benefit of power stations. But they are making a huge bomb and delivering it to the world, to China. Also, please keep in mind that there are three nuclear stations in that area. It is the greatest danger they are bringing to the world. Not only Chinese will suffer from great famine, the whole world might be in troubles due to “nuclear weapons”.