以色列COVID疫苗受害者證詞(5/6)

以色列COVID-19疫苗受害者證詞項目的創建是為了給所有接種COVID -19疫苗後受到影響的人提供一個平臺,並確保他們的聲音被聽到,希望這個項目能鼓勵越來越多的人講述他們的故事。

證詞項目網站:https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

After the second shot I had an Oral infection.

打完第二针后,我出现了口腔感染。

Severe infection for 10 days. My whole mouth was full of aphtas.

严重的感染持续了10天。我满嘴都是溃疡。

I had severe Gingivitis. And I’v never had Gingivitis.

我有严重的牙龈炎。 而且我从来没有得过牙龈炎。

I was never as sick as I was after the second shot.

我从来没有像打完第二次针后那样难受过

I was waking up at night sorry for the TMI, and just spit blood.

我在晚上醒来,很抱歉TMI,只是吐血。

My mouth would fill with blood, because my gums were bleeding a lot.

我的嘴里充满了血,因为我的牙龈流了很多血。

I went through hell.

我在地狱走了一趟。

I got to a point where they gave me steroid injections for the pain.

我到了他们给我注射类固醇止痛的地步。

Never in my life have I experience such pain.

我一生中从未经历过如此痛苦。

I was crying. At some days I fainted due to the severe pain.

我一直在哭。有几天我因剧烈的疼痛而晕倒了。

In the spine, I developed inflammation in the fluids between the vertebrae.

我的脊柱椎骨里的液体发生炎症了。

I lost 50% of my work ability.

我失去了 50% 的工作能力。

I was a very active woman who worked 12 hours a day,

我是一个非常有活力的女人,每天工作12个小时,

now I work 4-5 hours at best. I can’t stand any longer than that.

现在我最多工作4-5个小时,不能再多。

I have my own business, I provide for myself and I have to work.

我有自己的事业,我必须工作维生。

I called another doctor, a day or two days later,

一两天后我打电话给另一位医生,

for a home visit, and he had me taken by ambulance to a hospital.

他做了家访后用救护车送我到医院。

And they said “nothing is wrong with you, you can go home.”

然后他们说“你没事,你可以回家了。”

I said: “look, I can’t move, I can’t work or function

我说:“看,我不能动,我不能正常行动

“I’ve been in bed for a week. There IS something wrong with me.”

“我在床上躺了一个星期。还是不对劲。”

I have a friend that has a relative at Ichllov hospital…

我一位朋友的亲戚在伊奇洛夫医院…

It was a Thursday, she said “tomorrow you’re going to see a professor at Ichllov”

那是星期四,她说“明天你到去伊奇洛夫找一位教授”

He looked at me, examined me, not thoroughly. Asked some questions.

他看著我,做了检查,并不彻底。问了一些问题。

He looked at my blood test results and said…

他看了我的验血结果说…

“You have Multisystem inflammatory syndrome” Then he prescribed me Steroids.

“你患有多系统炎症综合症”,然后他给我开了类固醇。

It happened exactly two days after the vaccine. Why didn’t it happen before?

就发生在疫苗接种后的两天。为什么不是发生在之前?

The pain is excruciating. I can barely walk in the street,

疼痛是难以忍受的。我几乎不能在街上走,

I lean on trees for support.

我要靠在树上才能站稳。

Why must we be the first to try anything?

为什么必须是我们来做此事的首批试验者?

Who wants to take the credit here?

谁会想要在这上获得好处呢?

Let others try it first. Why should we be the lab rats?

让别人先试。我们为什么要成为实验室的老鼠?

There’s no way I’ll take the 3 shot. Whatever may happen,

我绝不会去打第三针。无论发生什么,

they can apply maximum restrictions, I won’t leave the house. I don’t care.

他们可以拿出极大的限制,我不会离开家。我不在乎。

Skin Problems

皮肤问题

My name is Malka. I got vaccinated

我的名字是马尔卡。我接种了疫苗

because the media scared me, the news channels.

因为媒体,新闻频道吓到我了。

And my boss asked me to get the vaccine.

我的老板要求我接种疫苗。

So I got the first shot and everything was ok.

所以我打了第一针,一切还好。

I got the second shot and immediately I had rash all over my body.

我打了第二针,立刻全身都起了皮疹。

I was admitted to hospital when I was bleeding all over.

当我全身流血时,我被送进了医院。

I can show you the pictures. My whole body was bleeding.

我可以给你看图片。我的全身都在流血。

I had sores on my legs.

我的腿上有疮。

I went to a dermatologist who gave me some ointments.

我去看了一位皮肤科医生,他给了我一些药膏。

and told me “you’re too angry. You need to calm down and it will go away.”

并告诉我“你太生气了。你需要冷静下来,它会消失的。”

“And put the ointments.” OK. I did what he said, and it just got worse.

“然后抹药膏。”好的。我照他说的做了,而且情况变得更糟。

My name is Limor.

我叫利摩。

The first shot went well. No serious effects.

第一针很顺利。没有严重影响。

I just felt pain in my arm and fatigue.

我只是感到手臂疼痛和疲劳。

After the second shot I had no adverse effects.

第二针后,我没有任何不良反应。

Not even pain in the arm. I thought it went well.

连手臂都不痛了。我以为一切顺利。

About 4 months later… 3 and a half months after the second shot,

大约4个月… 第二针后的3个半月,

I had a weird rash all over my body.

我全身长了一种奇怪的皮疹。

In my legs, my arms, my armpit,

在我的腿,手臂,腋下,

underneath my chest, on my back. My whole body was red and itchy.

胸口下,背上。我的全身又红又痒。

I didn’t know what to do. I never had that before.

我不知道该怎么办。我以前从来没有过。

It was harsh. And no ointment helped.

非常厉害。没有药膏有用。

It was a severe rash, small blisters.

这是一个严重的皮疹,小水泡。

I had it for about 3 weeks. It ruined my immune system.

我经受了大约3周。这毁了我的免疫系统。

I felt like my body can’t fight it.

我觉得我的身体无法抵抗它。

Two months earlier, after the second shot,

两个月前,第二针后,

I also felt pain in my legs, heaviness. Like I can’t walk. I felt heavy.

我也感到腿痛,沉重。好像走不动了。我感到很沉重。

My husband got shingles after the vaccine.

我丈夫在接种疫苗后得了带状疱疹。

How long after the vaccine? I think 3 months.

打完疫苗后多久?我想是3個月。

3 months after the vaccine. Luckily for me, it wasn’t severe.

接种疫苗3个月后。对我来说很幸运,并不严重。

Luckily for us, it was a mild case. Also, I’m an alternative therapist.

对我们来说幸运的是,这是轻微症状的案例。此外,我是一名替代治疗师。

so I treated him, and within a week it stopped.

所以我对他进行了治疗,并在一周内停止了。

This disease can be very serious. I heard about many people who had it too.

这种疾病可能非常严重。我听说很多人也有过。

My name is Ortal. When it all started

我叫奥塔尔。当这一切开始时

my husband got vaccinated. Not because he wanted to.

我丈夫接种了疫苗。不是因为他想。

His boss made him do it. “You either get vaccinated or you’re fired.”

他的老板让他这样做。 “要么接种疫苗,要么被解雇。”

His reaction to the second shot was…

他对第二针的反应是…

When my little kids were sick, I haven’t seen them get as sick as he was.

我的小孩生病时,我也未曾见过他们像他这样严重。

He was curled like a fetus, with high fever,

他像胎儿一样蜷缩著,发着高烧,

chills, fatigue.

发冷,疲劳。

Two weeks later he went back to work. Everything was ok.

两周后,他又回去工作了。一切正常。

And about a week and a half later, his hair suddenly…

大约一个半星期后,他的头发突然…

He ran his fingers through his hair and his hand was full of hair.

他用手指抚过头发,满手头发。

My husband and I are Indians, we have a full hair.

我丈夫和我是印度人,我们有一头浓密的头发。

He never had hair loss. He’s a healthy man. He wasn’t ill.

他从来没有脱发。他是一个健康的人。他没有生病。

One Friday, I was standing over him, he was wearing his Yarmulke.

一个星期五,我站在他身边,他戴著他的圆顶小帽。

and suddenly I see a small baldness.

突然间我看到了一块小秃头区域。

A bald spot. And it got bigger over time.

一个秃头区域。随著时间的推移,变得越来越大。

Also, he suddenly had Arthritis and was having severe pain…

还有,他突然得了关节炎,而且疼得厉害…

He was feeling like someone is sticking thumbs into his knees.

他感觉就像有人把拇指撮他的膝盖上。

There’s something in my body that torments me.

我的身体里有什么东西折磨着我。

I’m suffering to this day.

直到今天我都在受苦。

I shower 4-5 times a day because it helps a bit, more than the pills and ointments.

我每天淋浴4-5次,因为它比药丸和药膏有帮助。

I shower with hot water to calm it down a bit.

我用热水淋浴来些许平静下来。

I’d prefer to get COVID. I’m serious.

我宁愿得到COVID。我是认真的。

I’d rather face that virus than suffer this pain right now.

我宁愿面对这种病毒也不愿现在承受这种痛苦。

I’m terrified from the third shot. I don’t want to get it.

我对第三针十分惊恐。我不想接种。

They shouldn’t force us to play Russian Roulette with our lives.

他们不应该强迫我们用生命来玩俄罗斯轮盘。

It’s not fair in terms of human rights.

这在人权方面是不公平的。

It’s a disaster. An international disaster. We’re lab rats.

这是一场灾难。一场国际灾难。我们是实验室的老鼠。

My son didn’t get the vaccine and I’m so happy for him.

我儿子没有接种疫苗,我为他感到高兴。

He was smarter than me. Smarter than me. Yeah.

他比我聪明。比我聪明。是的。

Neurological Problems

神经系统问题

My name is Chaya, I’m 46, mother of 3 kids.

我叫查雅,今年46岁,是3个孩子的母亲。

On March 18th I received the second shot.

3月18日,我打了第二针。

It was a Thursday, and my birthday. My birthday is on March 18th.

那是一个星期四,也是我的生日。我的生日是3月18日。

On Sunday. around 8 am

在星期天。早上8点左右

I got to work. My arm was aching a bit, so what.

我去工作。胳膊有点疼,又如何呢?

I got to work. Around 9:30 am

我还得工作。上午9:30左右

my right arm was twice its size. It was very swollen, huge.

我的右臂是平常的两倍大,非常肿胀,肿得巨大。

I called my principal, the deputy and the nurse at my work place.

我打电话给我的校长、副校长和工作单位的护士。

They saw me and said I have to go home. I told them “something wrong is going on”.

他们看到我说我必须回家。我告诉他们“糟糕的事正发生”。

The way home was terrible.

回家的路上很糟糕。

I was alone, I couldn’t breathe. I felt like I’m swallowing my tongue.

我一个人,无法呼吸。我觉得我在吞咽自己的舌头。

I felt like I’m crooking in the middle of a highway, alone.

我感觉我独自一人在高速公路中间摇晃。

Around 13:30 I was in a hospital.

13:30左右,我到了医院。

Doctors trying… Stroke… everything happened so fast.

医生们正在努力…中风…一切都发生得太快了。

My name is Ali.

我的名字是阿里。

I got the vaccine…

我打了疫苗…

At first, I was opposed… I strongly opposed this vaccine.

起初,我是反对的…我强烈反对这种疫苗。

And… I don’t know. Somehow the peer pressure convinced me.

而且…我不知道。不知何故,同龄人的压力说服了我。

On March 8th, which is also my birthday, I received the second shot.

3月8日,也是我的生日,我打了第二针。

And… that night I started feeling pain in my ears.

而且…那天晚上我开始觉得耳朵疼。

I’m wearing a hearing aid.

我戴着助听器。

I started feeling pain in my left ear.

我开始感到左耳疼痛。

I went to the ER. The doctor said “I have to admit you”

我去了急诊室。医生说“我必须让你住院”

“You have a severe ear infection”. I was hospitalized for 5 days.

“你有严重的耳部感染”。我住了5天院。

On March 27, while I was still on sick leave.

3月27日,我还在休病假。

I was on the phone with my lawyer, and suddenly I started speaking slowly.

我正在和我的律师通电话,突然我开始慢慢地说话。

I pulled over and called my doctor. Told him: “while I’m driving,

我停下车,打电话给我的医生。告诉他:“在我开车的时候,

“one side of my body turned cold and numb.”

“我身体的一侧变得冰冷麻木。”

The doctor knew it’s severe and told me to head straight to the ER.

医生知道情况很严重,让我直接去急诊室。

I got to the ER. A young doctor came to see me.

我到了急诊室。一位年轻的医生来看我。

He did some tests, and said I had a stroke. I asked “are you kidding me?”

他做了一些测试,说我中风了。我问:“你在逗我吗?”

I could see by the look on their face, that none of the doctors knew what to do.

我可以从他们脸上的表情看出,没有一个医生知道该怎么办。

But I know who I was and what I am now.

但我知道我以前怎样,现在怎样了。

Curvature of the corner of the mouth, at some days I can’t feel my right leg.

嘴角畸形弯曲,有时候右腿没有知觉。

Terrible weakness and headaches.

可怕的虚弱和头疼。

Lack of sleep, inability to function at home. I have small kids who need their mom.

睡眠不足,无力做家务。我有小的孩子,他们需要妈妈

And need me to shower them, make them food, take them to the playground.

而且需要我给他们洗澡,做饭,带他们去游乐场

Suddenly mom is no longer the same.

突然间,妈妈不再像从前了。

Apart from the many psychiatric drugs they gave me, no treatment was given.

他们(医生)除了给我吃许多精神科药物外,没有给予任何治疗。

No treatment was offered. They just left me at home like that,

没有提供任何治疗。他们就那样把我留在家里,

Leave the door closed. No one knows you or what you’v been through.

把门关上。没有人知道你,也没有人知道你所经历的一切。

In 40 years of employments, I never had a sick day.

在40年的工作中,我从没有过一天病假。

On July 7th;I had another stroke.

7月7日,我又中风了。

When I was released from hospitalization, my left side was almost paralyzed.

当我出院时,我身体左侧几乎瘫痪了。

Sometimes I can barely move it. Sometimes I can’t move it at all.

有时我几乎不能移动身体。有时根本无法移动。

On top of the usual pain, I feel like someone if cutting my arm and leg.

除了通常的疼痛之外,我感觉有人在切割我的手臂和腿。

It hurts every day, all day. Everyday it’s the same.

身体每天都在痛,整天都在痛。每天都一样。

My name is Yechiel. I’m 48.

我叫耶希尔,今年48岁。

Seven days after the first shot, I went to sleep, at night.

第一针后七天,我晚上去睡觉了

I hear a loud beeping in my head, it lasted a few seconds.

我听到脑子里有一种响亮的哔哔声,持续了几秒钟

The following morning, I was here at the office, working.

第二天早上,我在办公室上班。

Suddenly I feel sharp pain in the left side of my brain.

突然间,我感到大脑的左侧剧烈疼痛。

It was so severe, I had to lay down.

疼痛非常厉害,我不得不躺下。

I’ve been laying for two days, I couldn’t get up, and felt weakness in my brain.

我躺了两天了,起不来,感觉大脑虚弱。

I was sure it’s a stroke. I called a neurosurgeon.

我确信这是一次中风。我给一个神经外科医生打电话。

and scheduled an urgent appointment. He said it’s nothing.

安排了一个紧急预约。他说这没什么。

About seven days after the second shot, I started hearing beeping.

第二针后大约七天,我开始听到哔哔声。

Within a day or two, it turned into a loud beeping sound.

在一两天内,它变成了一个响亮的哔哔声

I couldn’t ignore it, because I couldn’t hear when people were talking to me.

我不能忽视它,因为当人们和我说话时我听不见了。

I later realized that it’s called Tinnitus.

后来我才知道,这叫耳鸣。

A week after having Tinnitus in my left ear, it happened on the right ear as well.

左耳有耳鸣一周后,右耳也出现了这样的情况。

We went on vacation on Passover with the kids.

逾越节我们和孩子们一起去度假。

We’re in the car and I can’t stand the noise the kids are making,

我们在车里,我受不了孩子们的吵闹,

It’s like someone took out the natural defense against noises.

就像有人取消了对噪音的自然抵御。

If the kids screams, it penetrates my brain. It’s a pain I can’t put into words.

如果孩子们的尖叫,它会穿透我的大脑。这是一种无法用语言来形容的痛苦。

They did a hearing test and found that there’s a severe ear damage.

他们给我做了听力测试,发现我的耳朵严重受损。

I was diagnosed with imbalance,

我被诊断为失衡,<

Terrible dizziness. I couldn’t stand on my feet.

可怕的头晕。我无法站立。

Difficulty in the fluency of speech, numbness on the left side of the face.

语言流畅困难,左侧面部麻木。

In the past 6 months, I’ve been suffering from excruciating pain inside my head, brain.

在过去的6个月里,我的头部、大脑里一直遭受着极度的疼痛。

It started from here, upwards. The pain is just…

它从这里开始,往上。这种疼痛实在是…

I don’t know how to handle it. Plus, the confusion, memory problems,

我不知道如何处理。再加上混乱,记忆问题,

I can’t stay focused during a conversation. I lost track of the subject.

说话时我无法集中注意力。我忘记话题。

Plus, having typos. I’m usually the one correcting other people’s typos.

另外,打错别字。我通常是纠正别人错字的人。

Very severe memory impairment. I say words that I didn’t intend to say.

非常严重的记忆障碍。我说了一些我不想说的话

I think one thing and say another thing.

我想的是一件事说的却是另外一件事。

I want to grab the keys and I grab something else.

我想抓钥匙,却抓了别的东西。

A very severe confusion and disorientation.

非常严重的混乱和迷失方向。

We were in a hotel. And my son woke up to help his baby sister go to the bathroom.

我们当时在一个旅馆里。我的儿子醒来帮他的小妹妹上厕所。

And he must have seen me twitching because he woke me up.

他一定是看到我在抽搐,因为他把我叫醒了。

He said  ”dad,why are you doing this with your hands and legs?”

他说:”爸爸,你的手和脚为什么要这样?”

“you ‘re moving from side to side. are you sleeping?”

“你在左右移动,你在睡觉吗?”

I found a group of people who suffer from adverse effects like me.

我找到了一组和我一样遭受不良影响的人。

These groups started with people who were having ear problems.

这些小组一开始是有耳朵问题的人。

Later, we discovered it’s a much more systemic problem, in the brain.

后来,我们发现这是一个更系统性的问题,在大脑中。

All of the people were reporting tremors, muscle spasms, sleep spasms.

所有的人都报告说有震颤、肌肉痉挛、睡眠痉挛。

Sadly, I have all these symptoms.

可悲的是,我有所有这些症状。

This is a significant neurological damage. There’s a functional neurologist,

这是一个严重的神经系统损伤。有一位功能性神经学家,

He diagnosed that I have damage to my left brain,

他诊断说我的左脑有损伤。

Because my right side, both foot and hand, were injured.

因为我的右侧,无论是脚还是手,都有损伤。

翻译:Prof.Bacteriophage |校对:烟波浩淼|视频制作+字幕: 绒绒兔|编辑:黎明的光芒

0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

喜马拉雅-华盛顿DC农场

喜马拉雅华盛顿DC农场,是喜马拉雅联盟总部正式认可的农场。如申请加入这个团队,可以通过以下方式联系 (Join Himalaya Washington DC): 1. Discord 私信: 阿丙#8752 2. E-mail: [email protected] 10月 02日