以色列COVID-19 疫苗受害者證詞(4/6)

以色列COVID-19疫苗受害者證詞項目的創建是為了給所有接種COVID -19疫苗後受到影響的人提供一個平臺,並確保他們的聲音被聽到,希望這個項目能鼓勵越來越多的人講述他們的故事。

證詞項目網站: https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

I’m Antonina, Alona’s mom. She’s 34.

我是安東尼娜,阿洛娜的媽媽。 她 34 歲。

She used to walk 10 km around the city during covid.

疫情期間,她通常在城市周圍步行 10 公裏。

She wanted to get vaccinated so that she can go to the gym.

她想打疫苗,這樣她就可以去健身房了。

She had a bloated stomach, big, huge and muscle aches.

她胃脹得很大,巨大,而且肌肉酸痛

Two weeks later she went to the ER. That’s when our tragedy started.

兩周後,她去了急診室。那就是我們的悲劇的開始。

She’s been in hospital for 5 months. We moved her between hospital twice,

她已經在醫院住了5個月了。我們在醫院間轉移了她兩次,

7-8 different wards.

7-8個不同的病房。

The diagnosis was very harsh, an autoimmune disease,

診斷結果非常嚴酷,是一種自身免疫性疾病,

which required an aggressive, horrible treatment.

這需要一種激烈的、可怕的治療

She was in IC for month sedated and on a respirator for 2 weeks.

她在加護病房呆了1個月,服用鎮靜劑,並且用了兩周呼吸機

In a terrible condition, with dialysis.

在一種恐怖的情況下,還得做透析

I can』t describe it. Her life was hanging by a thread.

我無法形容。她的生命命懸一線。

She was a healthy 34 year old.

她是個健康的34歲的人。

She got this terrible rare disease, the chance of getting it is 1 to 100,000.

她得了這個可怕的罕見疾病,得病的機率才十萬分之一。

Today, she doesn’t speak, doesn’t walk.

今天,她不能說話,不能走路。

Doesn’t move her arms or legs.

不能動她的胳膊或腿。

She eventually received 100% disability.

她現在百分之百殘疾了。

Blood clots

血栓

My name is Danny. I decided to get the vaccine

我名叫丹尼。我決定打疫苗

Because the media warned about it.

因為媒體對此警告過了

And they said we have to get the vaccine otherwise we won’t be able to walk freely,

In our own country,

並且他們說我們必須打疫苗不然我們就不能在自己的國家自由行動了

so I got the vaccine.

所以我就打了疫苗。

After about 7 days I started feeling very tired

7天以後我就覺得非常疲勞。

And I couldn’t …I felt I lost physical strength,

並且我無法……我的身體沒力氣了,

And that I’m losing breath.

並且我無法呼吸。

On the 8th day, I couldn’t climb one step.

到了第八天我一步都爬不動。

Before receiving the vaccine, everything was ok.

在打疫苗之前一切都OK。

But they said you have to take the vaccine, everyone said it.

但他們說你必須打疫苗,每個人都那麽說。

Two months later, in the morning,

兩個月後的一天早晨,

I want to get up and suddenly felt pain in my left leg.

我想起床突然感到左腿疼痛。

I look down…my leg is this big. Red, I feel it’s getting warmer.

我向下看…我的腿那麽粗。紅的。我感覺它越來越熱。

I can’t move it, can’t move my toes. Nothing.

我動不了腿,也動不了腳趾頭,啥也不行。

At the center, the doctor immediately said: “it’s a clot”.

在中心,醫生馬上就說「這是個血塊」。

“What clot?” “You have a blood clot” .What’s the word…Thrombus.

“什麽血塊?” “你有個血塊”。那叫什麽來著,血栓。

He sent me straight to the ER at Tel HaShomer.

他直接把我送進了特哈休默醫院急救室。

They did an ultrasound. Said the Thrombus “is 1.2-1.3 meters long”

他們做了超聲波。說這個血栓有1.2-1.3米長,

“Starting at the leg, all the way up, in the main vascle.

從腿部開始一直往上到主動脈。

In the test he found that I have an obturation in the lungs.

在測試中他們發現我肺部有個阻塞。

Blood clots, yes.

血栓,沒錯。

Our secretary, she’s about 35 years old.

我們的秘書,她才大概35歲。

”What happened?“And I see her leg

“發生了什麽?”我看看她的腿

I was swollen like mine. BOOM.

她的腿腫的跟我腿一樣。炸裂。

Asked her what happened. “Don’t know, woke up like this”

我問她怎麽回事。“不知道,起床就這樣了”

And I asked “when did you get the vaccine?” “Two months ago.”

並且我問“你什麽時候打的疫苗?” “兩個月前。”

You need a doctor. It’s a blood clot. I already know.

你需要看醫生。這是個血栓。我已經知道。

My name is Limor, I am 38 from Jerusalem.

我叫麗莫,今年38來自耶路撒冷。

I started working at Shufersal a few months ago,

我幾個月前開始在舒弗薩爾工作,

And to be vaccinated is in their term of employment.

雇用條件包括的疫苗。

After about two months I woke up on night…

大約兩個月前,我晚上醒來…

With severe leg pain. My entire foot was swollen.

我感覺劇烈的腿疼。我的整個腳都腫了。

I went to the hospital in the middle of the night.

我半夜跑到醫院。

In the morning, the doctor that did all the tests came to see me,

早上,醫生做了所有測試後來看我,

And he said that…I have some sort of a blood flow issue.

他說我有某種血流問題。

I was in a car accident when I was 10. I fully recovered from it.

我十歲時遭遇車禍,我完全恢復了。

The legs fully recovered. It’s been 10 years with no pain my legs.

我的腿完全復原了。十年了我的腿沒有疼過。

Since I received the vaccine it all came back.

自從我打了疫苗疼痛就復發了。

With blood clots, heart issues, liver and thyroid gland malfunction.

並發血栓,心臟問題,肝臟以及甲狀腺問題。

My name is Noga. I am 78 years old.

我叫諾嘎,今年78歲。

Sorry, 79 and a half. I left out one year.

不好意思,79歲半了,我隱瞞了一年。

I went to receive the vaccine, the first shot.

我去打了第一針疫苗。

A week later, I started feeling tired, tiredness, tiredness. I was very weak.

一周後,我開始覺得很累,無力。我非常虛弱。

At some days I had hot flashes.

還有幾天我有潮熱。

After two weeks, I felt like I have no strength left in me.

兩周後,我覺得我沒有力氣了。

In the third week I barely dragged myself.

第三周我基本上拖著我自己。

Then my healer came and did a treatment.

然後我的治療師來給我治療,

A few minutes after he left. I felt like the house is sitting on my chest.

他離開後幾分鐘,我感覺整棟房子壓在我胸口。

I felt like I was dying, that I’m not gonna make it.

我感覺我快死了,我撐不住了。

And the blood test showed that she had a heart attack.

血檢報告顯示她經歷了一次突發心臟病。

That’s the diagnosis we received.

這就是我們收到的診斷。

They found that I have blood clots near the right ventricle,

他們在我的右心室發現了血栓。

Between the lung to the right ventricle, which is very dangerous.

在肺和右心室之間,這非常危險。

I feel like an ill person. I can’t exercise, can’t enter a sauna, can’t swim. Walking…

我感覺像個病人。我不能運動,不能洗桑拿,不能遊泳,走路。

“You can walk but be careful”. Come on…

“你能走路,但是得小心”。算了吧。

I never take any pills, not even for a headache.

我從來不吃藥,也從來不頭疼。

Now they prescribed me pills for a lifetime. I need to take blood thinners.

現在他們給我開了終身服用的藥物。我需要吃降血液粘稠度的藥。

Before the vaccine I could move rocks. Just giving you an example.

打疫苗之前我能搬大石頭。給你個例子。

I could move rocks, walls. I could do anything I wanted.

我能運石推墻。我能做任何想做的事。

I become…half the person I was. I am a total bum.

我現在只有過去的一半兒。我徹底廢了。

It’s not the same today. If I go to sleep late, I wake up late.

今天不一樣了,如果我晚睡,我會晚起。

I get so tired after work that I have to sleep for hours. Never had that before.

工作之後我非常累,我得睡幾個小時。從來沒有過。

Four months have passed. Two days ago, I did another ultrasound.

已經過去4個月了。兩天前我又做了一個超聲波。

And in my right leg, a blood clot.

我的右腿裏面又有一個血栓。

What’s hard for me, is that I don’t know what tomorrow will bring.

對我來說最困難的是什麽,是我不知道明天會怎麽樣。

I want to leave… I know that in some cases people died from it.

我想擺脫,我知道有些人因此死亡。

This little thing can…end it。

這個小東西能要命。

I am lacking folic acid, B12, vitamin D.

我缺乏葉酸,維生素B12,維生素D

I never had that shortage before I got sick.

我生病之前從來沒缺過那些。

My hemoglobin level dropped. Isn’t is obvious why I can’t stand for more than 10 minutes?

我的血紅細胞水平下降。這是很清楚的為什麽我站不了十分鐘的原因。

And I was always asking if it’s possible that it happened due to the vaccine,

並且我一直問這可不可能是疫苗造成的。

They almost kicked me out the ward.

他們幾乎把我從病房裏趕出來。

My mom is a nurse. She was in one of the first Nursing courses in Israel.

我媽媽是個護士。她從前在以色列最開始的護士項目中。

She 100% believes in Medicine.

她100%相信醫藥。

The more we hear about other people who have blood clots,

越來越多的我們聽說別人有血栓,

And more people who experienced the same,

還有更多的人有了同樣的經歷。

The more cases of cardiac arrest, myocarditis,

更多的心臟驟停,心肌炎,

And every other heart-related case,

還有別的和心臟有關的病例。

Mom is realizing that this thing could have happened due to this vaccine.
媽媽註意到這可能是因為這個疫苗發生的。

Because up until then…I didn’t have any issues.

因為直到那時候 我之前沒有任何問題。

Up until then…I am a healthy person. I don’t have background illnesses.

直到那時 -我都是個健康的人,我沒有慢性疾病。

I was working until the age of 75.

我一直工作到75歲。

They need to do an in-depth research. Not like they did.

他們需要做個深入的研究,不像他們之前做的。

They shouldn’t be sending people “to the front line” like that.

他們不應該把人就那樣“送上前線”。

That’s what they did in wars. Sent people to die in the front lines.

這是戰爭時做的,把人送到前線送死。

And only then they realized what happened and what should have been done.

並且後來才知道發生了什麽和當時應該怎麽做。

I told my kids “Don’t you dare go anywhere near that thing”.

我告訴我的孩子們“你們千萬不要靠近那玩意”。

That’s what I told them. And they will not dare.

這是我告訴他們的。並且他們將不敢。

They can’t keep turning us into lab rats. It cannot be!

他們不能把我們變成實驗室的小白鼠,不能!

Infections and inflammations

感染與炎癥

My name is Iris. I am 72 and a grandma to four.

我的名字叫愛芮斯,我72歲是4個孩子的祖母。

My kids pressured me:“You』re not gonna see your grandchildren?”

我的孩子逼著我:“你不想看你的孫子了嗎?”

“You won』t be able to kiss and to hug them?”

“你不能親吻擁抱他們?”

I received the second shot. Two days later,

我打了第二針。兩天後,

I started feeling pain my right leg, excruciating pain.

我感覺右腿疼痛,折磨人的疼。

It was so severe, that in the first days of feeling this pain, I was barely able to walk.

疼的非常劇烈,在感受到疼痛的最初幾天裏我不能走路。

My name is Anat. I received the first shot and two weeks later I was down, I felt horrible.

我名叫阿納特,我打了第一針兩周後我就倒下了,我感覺很糟糕。

It was 48 hours of aching body, vomiting, fever, chills.

我48小時渾身疼,嘔吐,發燒,發抖。

It was hard for me to get out of bed. And After 48 hours it was over.

我起床很困難,48小時後才緩過來。

Two weeks after the second shot, I started feeling really bad again.

打了第2針後兩周,我又開始感覺很糟糕。

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t move.

我半夜醒來,無法動彈。

And when I say that I mean I couldn’t move my toes,

我的意思是我的腳趾動不了,

I couldn’t move my arms. I couldn’t get out of bed.

我的胳膊動不了。我無法下床。

Every cell in my body was aching. Moreover,

我身體的每一個細胞都在疼痛。此外

I started feeling like someone is…

我開始感覺像有人…

Hitting me with a stun gun.

用電擊槍打我。

Vomiting, crazy weakness.

嘔吐,極度虛弱。

翻譯:紅色馬克杯 校對:煙波浩渺 視頻製作+字幕:小騰騰說 編輯:V

以色列COVID-19疫苗受害者的證詞(1/6)
以色列COVID-19疫苗受害者證詞(2/6)
以色列COVID-19疫苗受害者證詞(3/6)

免責聲明:本文內容僅代表作者個人觀點,平台不承擔任何法律風險。

0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

喜马拉雅-华盛顿DC农场

喜马拉雅华盛顿DC农场,是喜马拉雅联盟总部正式认可的农场。如申请加入这个团队,可以通过以下方式联系 (Join Himalaya Washington DC): 1. Discord 私信: 阿丙#8752 2. E-mail: [email protected] 9月 30日