以色列COVID-19 疫苗受害者證詞(3/6)

以色列COVID-19疫苗受害者證詞項目的創建是為了給所有接種COVID -19疫苗後受到影響的人提供一個平臺,並確保他們的聲音被聽到。我們希望這個項目能鼓勵越來越多的人講述他們的故事。

證詞項目網站:https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

The following days, I started feeling severe pain and was bleeding for two weeks.

接下來的幾天,我開始感到劇烈疼痛,並且出血兩個星期。

I have a Hormonal device, had it for 3 years.

我有一個荷爾蒙裝置,已經用了3年。

Normally I don’t have a normal period, but I was bleeding heavily for 2 weeks.

通常我沒有正常的經期,但(這次)我嚴重出血兩周。

Bleeding like a young girl during her period.

像一個少女在經期一樣出血。

After these two weeks, I was not bleeding for 2 months.

這兩周後,我有兩個月沒有出血。

Then the disruptions began in.

然後中斷後又開始。

Besides that, a week after the vaccine, I was feeling pain

除此之外,接種疫苗一周後,我感到疼痛。

in the left shoulder blade, the side of the injection.

在左肩胛骨,註射疫苗的一側。

I realized it’s related to the vaccine. The pain radiated to the neck, head.

我意識到這與疫苗有關。疼痛放射到頸部、頭部。

After receiving the first shot.

打了第一針後。

I was bleeding again, heavily, I had blood clots.

我又出血了,很嚴重,有血塊。

I had severe stomach aches, which lasted for hours.

我胃痛嚴重,持續了幾個小時。

We got to a hospital at Ashdod,

我們去了阿什杜德的一家醫院,

I was already in a wheelchair, I couldn’t function or walk,

我已經坐在輪椅上了,無法活動或行走,

I was so weak. They did all sorts of tests, invasive vaginal tests.

我太虛弱了。他們做了各種測試,包括侵入式陰道測試。

It wasn’t easy.

這並非易事。

I’m still bleeding, for almost 3 weeks, still have blood clots,

我還在出血,差不多 3 周了,還有血塊,

Like I’m after giving birth. I’m 47, I didn’t just give birth.

就像剛生完孩子一樣。我 47 歲了,我不是剛剛生過孩子。

And I’m still in great pain.

而且我仍然劇烈疼痛。

They gave me pills for blood clots.

他們給了我治療血栓的藥片。

Why am I supposed to take pills for blood clots?

為什麼我應該服用治血栓的藥?

I never needed pills, I don’t have chronic disease or blood issues..

我從不需要吃藥,我沒有慢性病或血液問題。

I received the first and second shot.

我打了第一針和第二針。

After the second shot… I had a miscarriage.

第二針後…我流產了。

One day I got home and went to sleep. My husband woke me up saying:

一天我回到家睡著了。丈夫叫醒我說:

「Meital, wake up」. I asked what』s wrong. He said 「 you』re bleeding.」

「梅塔爾,醒醒」。我問怎麼了。他說:「你在流血。」

I said “let me sleep. I had a rough night, I was in pain.”

我說:「讓我睡吧。 這一夜太難受了,我很疼。」

“Meital, wake up, you』re bleeding.” I got up, and thought I was dreaming.

「梅塔爾,醒醒,你在流血。」 我起身了,還以為是在做夢。

The entire bed was full of blood. A huge puddle of blood.

整張床都是血。一大灘血。

I showered and cleaned everything. 

我淋浴後清理了一切。

I wanted to go downstairs to drink and my husband said he’ll get it for me.

我想下樓喝點水,我丈夫說他會幫我拿。

I barely got to the 3rd step, and blood was everywhere, walls, stairs.

我勉強走到了第三步,結果到處都是血,墻壁啊,樓梯啊。

I went to my doctor and asked to do a blood clot test.

我去看醫生並要求做一項血栓測試。

To test the blood clotting… however you call it.

測試血液凝固…不管你怎麼稱呼它。

He refused. I asked why.

他拒絕了。我問為什麼呀。

He said he’s not supposed to refer me to do this test.

他說他不應該讓我做這個測試。

I asked him “so who should refer me if not you?! Who?”

我問他「那麼如果不是你,誰應該介紹我做?!誰?」

I got into a state where the strong immune system I had…

我進入了一種狀態,我擁有強大的免疫系統…

I never needed pills, I was never sick, never had a flu, fever, anything…

我從不需要吃藥,我從來不生病,從未感冒、發燒,任何病…

My immune system just collapsed in a way…

我的免疫系統以某種方式崩潰了…

that can’t be explained. I turned from healthy to sick.

這無法解釋。我從健康變成了病態。

I had severe tiredness… I can’t even describe it. I was no longer myself.

我嚴重疲倦…甚至無法形容。我不再是我自己。

I was bleeding for a month, it』s not an easy thing to go through.

我流了一個月的血,這不是一件容易的事。

It’s a disaster!

這是一場災難!

I have one daughter, and I won’t let her receive the vaccine.

我有個女兒,我不會讓她接種疫苗。

I won’t let her go through what I’ve been through.

我不會讓她經歷我所經歷的。

She’s my only hope for a grandchild. I’m not gonna mess up her uterus.

她是我有孫輩的唯一希望。我不想讓她的子宮壞掉。

There’s no chance in hell. No chance. No one will convince me otherwise.

地獄裏沒有機會。沒有機會。沒人會說服我。

It’s a disaster! It has to be stopped once and for all.

這是一場災難!它必須徹底停止。

I spoke to many, many women I know,

我和很多很多我認識的婦女談過,

Many women had the same issues I was having, many women had a 「quiet birth」.

許多女性和我有同樣的問題,很多女性都「靜靜地分娩」。

It’s… just horrible. Horrible. It has to be stopped once and for all.

這…太可怕了。太可怕了。它(打疫苗)必須完全停止。

Disease Outbreak

疾病爆發

My name is Smadar.

我叫斯馬達爾。

I received the first shot only

我只打了一針

because I had a severe and immediate adverse reaction 

因為我對疫苗有嚴重、立即的不良反應

to the vaccine, Anaphylactic shock.

過敏性休克。

My heart was pounding, I felt like it’s coming out of my chest.

我的心怦怦直跳,感覺要從胸膛裏跳出來。

I felt like my face and neck are burning, everything turned red.

我覺得我的臉和脖子都在燃燒,一切都變紅了。

I felt like I was about to faint. I felt really bad.

我感覺自己要暈過去了。那種感覺真的很糟糕。

They rushed me to the ER.

他們趕緊送我到急診室。

Then they diagnosed the Anaphylactic shock.

然後他們確診是過敏性休克。

I was injected with adrenaline, steroids intravenously…

他們給我靜脈註射了腎上腺素、類固醇…

I was admitted for 5 days, and every morning I had another bout of Anaphylactic shock.

我住院5天,每天早上休克一次。

It totally destroyed me. I felt very very weak.

我被徹底擊垮。我感到非常非常虛弱。

I had numbness in my palms,

我手掌麻木,

a metallic taste in the mouth… All sorts of weird symptoms.

嘴裏有一種金屬味道…各種奇怪的癥狀。

I was released in a wheelchair. I couldn’t stand on my feet.

我出院時坐著輪椅,法站起來。

It took about two months for me to be able to walk around.

我花了大約兩個月的時間才可以走動。

The progress was very slow. Extreme fatigue.

進展非常緩慢。極度疲勞。

Severe weakness. And the symptoms were piling up.

極度虛弱。而且癥狀越來越多。

Suddenly I was having pain in my jaw, from mouth to ear.

突然,我的下巴從嘴到耳朵都痛了。

A family doctor diagnosed an inflammation of the nerve, so I was given antibiotics.

一位家庭醫生診斷出是神經發炎,所以給我開了抗生素。

Suddenly I was having shortness of breath, difficulty to breathe.

突然間,我呼吸急促,呼吸困難。

Every small effort, to this day, I’m panting like I ran a marathon.

直到今天,每一次小小的嘗試,我都像跑馬拉松一樣氣喘籲籲。

I’m having difficulty in functioning. I used to love traveling, and..

我活動有困難。我曾經喜歡旅行,還有…

walking. Today I』m very disabled.

步行。現在我嚴重殘疾了。

A Rheumatologist and an Orthopedist diagnosed that it’s Fibromyalgia 

一位風濕病學家和一位骨科醫生診斷出這是纖維肌痛

that suddenly burst into my life.

它突然闖進了我的生活。

The Rheumatologist said that Fibromyalgia can burst due to trauma.

風濕病學家說,纖維肌痛會因創傷而爆發。

He said it’s no wonder, because my body went through severe trauma.

他說這並不奇怪,因為我的身體經歷了嚴重創傷。

I feel, like many people in my situation, hopeless. Don’t know what to do.

我,和我處境相同的許多人一樣,覺得沒有希望。不知道該怎麼辦。

My name is Oscat. I got the vaccine,

我叫奧斯卡特。我打了疫苗,

because I wanted to keep my job.

因為我想保住我的工作。

Since I got vaccinated, on the following day or two,

打完疫苗後的一兩天,

I felt off. My body wasn’t… Wasn’t alright.

我感覺不對勁。 我的身體…不對勁。

I have Endometriosis.

我得了子宮內膜異位癥。

I felt like I was having my period, giving birth and ovulating, 

感覺我正在同時經歷月經、分娩和排卵,

all in the same time. My whole body contracted.

都在同一時間。我整個身體萎縮了。

I couldn’t stand touching my own skin, or having someone go near me.

我無法忍受觸摸自己的皮膚,或者讓別人靠近我。

It’s been like that for 3 weeks.

就這樣持續了 3 周。

I changed my diet completely to avoid the chronic pain from the Endometriosis.

我完全改變了我的飲食以避免子宮內膜異位癥引起的慢性疼痛。

I got the second shot. The nurse asked “how was it?”

我打了第二針。護士問:「怎麼樣?」

“I’m not sure. I’m feeling this and that…”

「我不確定。我感覺忐忑不安…」

He says “oh, it’s an adverse effect.”

他說:「哦,這是一種不良反應。

I got my period two days after the second shot,

第二次註射兩天後我來了月經,

from then on it was the Seventh Hell.

從此就是第七層地獄。(從此情況及其糟糕。)

I was feeling severe pain that I haven’t felt for at least 4 years.

我感到了至少4年沒有感受過的劇烈疼痛。

I couldn’t feel my legs. This whole area felt like concrete.

我雙腿無感覺。整個區域感覺像混凝土。

This whole experience was very distressing and shaky.

這整個經歷非常令人痛苦,搖搖欲墜。

Like, where did this come from? Why?

比如,咋得的呢?為什麼?

My Endometriosis got worse. Like I haven’t changed my diet

我的子宮內膜異位癥惡化了。就像我沒有改變過我的飲食

like I haven’t done anything in the past 4 years, keeping a healthy lifestyle.

就像我過去4年保持健康的生活方式卻沒有做任何事情一樣。

I was left with nothing but the pain, in each period.

每次經期,只剩下痛苦。

I suffered for 16 years from Endometriosis.

我患有子宮內膜異位癥16年了。

In the past 4 years I was in complete control over it.

在過去的4年裏,我完全控製了它。

It was dormant. I had no issues or difficulties during my period.

它處於休眠狀態。我在月經期間沒有任何問題或困難。

Suddenly, shortly after the first vaccine, I lost control over my body.

突然,在第一針疫苗後不久,我失去了對自己身體的控製。

I don’t know what lies ahead. I don’t know how to handle it.

我不知道以後會發生什麼。我不知道如何處理。

In terms of work, I can’t schedule anything because I don’t know what will happen.

至於在工作方面,我不能安排任何事情,因為我不知道會發生什麼。

I feel like I got screwed.

我覺得我被坑了。

I wanted to be well and eventually harmed my health.

我想要活得好,最終卻損害了我的健康。

I would like to ask the Endo community to think twice and hear testimonies 

我希望患有子宮內膜異位癥的人們三思而行,聽聽證詞

because there are many women with Endo who suffered from aggravation. 

因為有很多患有子宮內膜異位癥的女性(接種疫苗後)病情加重了。

Take that into consideration. There are many scary things in the world.

考慮考慮這個問題。世界上有很多可怕的事情。

I’m scared of the Endometriosis pain more than of COVID.

與COVID相比,我更害怕子宮內膜異位癥帶來的疼痛。

翻譯:JS709|校對:Nick|視頻製作+字幕:小騰騰說 編輯:黎明的光芒

以色列COVID-19 疫苗受害者证词 (1/6)

以色列COVID-19 疫苗受害者证词(2/6)

0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

喜马拉雅-华盛顿DC农场

喜马拉雅华盛顿DC农场,是喜马拉雅联盟总部正式认可的农场。如申请加入这个团队,可以通过以下方式联系 (Join Himalaya Washington DC): 1. Discord 私信: 阿丙#8752 2. E-mail: [email protected] 9月 29日