以色列COVID-19 疫苗受害者證詞(二)

以色列COVID-19疫苗受害者證詞項目的創建是為了給所有接種COVID -19疫苗後受到影響的人提供一個平臺,並確保他們的聲音被聽到,希望這個項目能鼓勵越來越多的人講述他們的故事。

證詞項目網站:https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

My name is Marina. I didn’t want to get vaccinated.

我叫瑪瑞娜,我不想打疫苗

I really didn’t want to, because I saw it wasn’t needed.

我真的不想打,因為我覺得不需要打。

I had to get it, because everyone at work got vaccinated and…

但我不得不打,因為我工作的地方大家都打了。

I was pressured and I didn’t want to get tested every 2days.

我有壓力,不想每兩天就測試一次。

So…I had to do it and since then the problem began, since March.

我不得不打,三月份以來問題就開始來了。

Blood pressure…heart issues…asthma…

血壓。。。心臟問題。。。哮喘。。。

2 years ago, I had an ablation done. It fixed my heart problem.

2年以前,我做了一個消融手術,解決了我的心臟問題。

In the past, once every few months,

過去,每過幾個月,

Due to effort, due to stress… I had high pulse.

由於努力,由於壓力…我血壓很高。

And thanks to the operation,

多虧了這次手術,

I no longer needed pills for blood pressure. For 2 years I was fine!

我不再需要降壓藥了。兩年來我一直很好!

I was so happy and I went back to exercising and going to the beach and everything…

我很高興,我又去鍛煉了,去了海灘,哪都去。。。

And now? That’s it! It brought back all of the problems.

而現在呢?就這樣了! 它把所有的問題都帶回來了。

I walk in the morning and sometimes I stop because it’s too difficult for me.

我在早上散步,有時會停下來,因為這對我來說太難了。

It』s difficult for my heart, it’s hard to breathe.

我的心藏很難受,很難呼吸。

I wake up at night because of my asthma.

我因為哮喘而在晚上醒來。

My name is Miriam. I’ll be 71 soon.

我的名字是米莉亞。我馬上就要71歲了。

I had the first shot. Afterwards,

我打了第一針,而後,

I felt very very weak.

我感到非常非常虛弱。

After 3 weeks I got the second shot.

3周後,我打了第二針。

I went home. 2 weeks passed.

我回家了。2個星期過去了。

I went down to my car, I wanted to drive.

我走到我的車,我想開車。

I got to the car and almost fainted,<

我到了車上,差點暈倒。

I felt something isn’t right, dizziness and all.

我覺得有些不對勁,頭暈目眩。

After 2 days I was ok, so I went down again.

兩天後,我覺得還行,於是我又下樓了。

I wanted to see a doctor in Nes-Ziyona, so I drove there.

我想在奈斯齊約納看醫生,所以我開車去了。

The moment I got to the doctor, I… They said it was kind of a cardiac arrest.

我去看醫生的時候,我……他們說這是一種心臟驟停。

They immediately called an ER ambulance.

他們立即叫了一輛急診室救護車。

Immediately they determined I need a pacemaker.

他們立即確定我需要一個起搏器。

Then they did an MRI and an ultra-sound

然後他們做了一個核磁共振和超聲波

And they diagnosed me with Myocardidtis, lung infection, breast infection.

他們診斷我患有心肌炎、肺部感染、乳房感染。

In a nutshell… one big party.

簡而言之……一個大派對。

My name is Meir Jacob. I’m 66 years old.

我的名字是梅爾-雅各布。我今年66歲。

My son had Tuberous Sclerosis

我的兒子患有結節性硬化癥

Which causes tumours,

導致腫瘤。

But after the age of 16 it doesn’t deteriorate,

但是16歲以後就不會再惡化了。

It remains the same.

腫瘤保持不變。

Additionally, he had Epilepsy but his condition was very stable.

此外,他還患有癲癇,但他的病情非常穩定。

He also had this device that once he’s having a seizure,

他也有這個裝置,一旦他有癲癇發作。

The device sends pulses and balances the Epilepsy.

該設備發送脈沖並平衡癲癇。

He used to do sports, street workouts and such…

他過去常做運動,在街上鍛煉之類的…

He never had any issues with sport.

他在運動方面從未遇到過任何問題。

Two months ago, my son received the second Pfizer shot.

兩個月前,我兒子接受了輝瑞公司的第二針疫苗。

And two months after receiving the vaccine,

而在接受疫苗的兩個月後,

He went to sleep around…

他進入了夢鄉,大約是…

It was around 5 am, after a night out with his friends.

那是在早上5點左右,在和他的朋友們出去玩了一晚之後。

And around 11:30 am, my ex-wife found him…

上午11:30左右,我的前妻發現他…

Dead, next to his bed.

死了,就在他的床邊。

In the ambulance report, it was written that he died of a Cardiac Arrest.

在救護車的報告中,寫著他死於心臟驟停。

My name is Nimrod. Father, may he rest in peace, was 76 years old.

我的名字是尼姆羅德。父親,願他安息,已經76歲了。

He was an active, vivid person. Wakes up, goes to the grocery store.

他是一個活躍、生動的人。一覺醒來,就去雜貨店買東西。

He used to volunteer at several charities.

他曾經在幾個慈善機構做誌願者。

A week after receiving the vaccines, he had a cardiac arrest.

接種疫苗一周後,他的心臟驟停。

He wasn』t feeling well so we took him to the medical center.

他感覺不舒服,所以我們把他帶到醫療中心。

He had the cardiac arrest right at the entrance.

他在入口處就發生了心臟驟停。

The IC team immediately started CPR, for 40 minutes, and they revived him.

IC小組立即開始心肺復蘇,持續了40分鐘,他們使他蘇醒了

When he was admitted to the IC unit, they decided he was a covid patient.

當他被送入IC病房時,他們確定他是一個新冠病人。

After a month of rehabilitation, he was released from hospital.

經過一個月的康復治療,他出院了。

And then had another cardiac arrest, from which he never recovered.

然後又發生了一次心臟驟停,他再也沒有恢復過來。

My husband works at a government office.

我丈夫在一個政府辦公室工作。

98% of the people at his office are vaccinated.

他辦公室裏98%的人都接種了疫苗。

Two of his best friends had a cardiac arrest… and died.

他的兩個最好的朋友發生了心臟驟停……並且死亡。

One of them had the cardiac arrest overseas. He was 45 years old.

其中一個是在國外發生的心臟驟停。他當時45歲。

It happened 3-4 months after getting the vaccine.

它發生在接種疫苗後的3-4個月。

The other one was 50 years old. No background illness.

另一個人是50歲。沒有基礎疾病。

Both of them were healthy.

他們兩人都很健康。

It’s just… shocking. The family is shocked.

這只是……令人震驚。家人都很震驚。

I had other adverse effects.

我還有其他不良反應。

I felt like the entire left side was paralyzed.

我感覺整個左側都癱瘓了。

I couldn’t feel my hand or my leg.

我的手和腿都沒有感覺。

My jaw was always… It always got locked.

我的下巴總是……總是被鎖住。

And I can’t speak. Last time it happened was two days ago.

而且我不能說話。最後一次發生是兩天前。

That’s the reason for my second hospitalization.

這就是我第二次住院的原因。

I’ve been hospitalized twice. Yeah, it’s not great.

我已經住了兩次院了。是的,這不是很好。

My left arm is still not back to normal.

我的左臂仍未恢復正常。

There’s numbness in my arm and my fingers.

我的手臂和手指都有麻木感

I do not feel them sometimes. I usually wear an elastic bandage.

我有時感覺不到它們。我通常戴著彈性繃帶。

I felt pain in my arm and chest.

我感覺到手臂和胸部的疼痛。

I take pills for the heart.

我服用治療心臟的藥丸。

The main issue is that I have no strength. I can’t get up…

主要問題是我沒有力氣。我不能站起來…

To get up here, a few stairs, to this floor?

要從這裏上去,幾個樓梯,到這個樓層?

After getting up hear, my heart is beating like crazy, and I have to rest

起床後,我的心臟瘋狂地跳動,我必須休息。

For about… I don’t know, half an hour, at least!

大概……我不知道,至少半個小時吧!我不能走路。

I can’t walk. My legs are constantly shaking.

我走不動了。我的腿一直在顫抖。

I want to go straight, the legs take me to the side…

我想走直線,腿卻把我帶到了一邊……。

I always fall over, I need to grab the walls.

我總是摔倒,我需要抓住墻壁。

I became dependant.

我變得依賴性強

I need help with every little or big thing. I can’t do anything by myself.

每件小事或大事我都需要幫助。我不能自己做任何事。

I was never sick. I was the healthiest person.

我從來沒有生病過。我是最健康的人。

I used to work from dawn to dusk, until this vaccine.

我曾經從黎明工作到黃昏,直到這個疫苗。

I still have headaches, fatigue.

我仍然有頭疼,疲勞。

I’m still weak. I’m not the person I was before.

我還是很虛弱。我已經不是以前的那個我了。

I’m fighting for my health.

我在為我的健康而戰

I can’t do whatever I want. I can’t plan anything.

我不能做我想做的事。我不能計劃任何事情。

I used to be strong like an ox. Now I’m half the person I was.

我曾經像牛一樣強壯。現在我只有以前的一半。

What can I say? I came to them a healthy person.

我還能說什麼呢?我來到他們這裏是一個健康的人。

I lost 14-15 kg.

我瘦了14-15公斤。

Sometimes I pee on myself. I can’t make it on time…

有時我會尿在自己身上。我不能及時趕到…。

It’s hard for me to tie my shoelaces.

我很難系鞋帶。

Now I have a heart disease.

現在我有心臟疾病。

I used to do physical work, in construction with my brother.

我曾經做過體力活,和我哥哥一起做建築。

And suddenly, I won’t be able to do that anymore.

突然間,我就不能再做這個了。

They need to check their medicine, what they’re giving to people.

他們需要檢查他們的藥品,他們給人們的東西。

Not just jab, jab, jab people.

不僅僅是打針,打針,打針的人。

It’s very hard for me to see that it』s still going on.

我很難看到這種情況還在繼續。

They want to vaccinate the kids. They want absurd things.

他們想給孩子們接種疫苗。他們想要荒謬的東西。

The media is not talking about it.

媒體沒有談論這個問題。

And I’m sure I’m not the only one.

而且我相信我不是唯一的一個。

Instead of stopping to think this through and see what’s going on,

而不是停下來想一想,看看到底發生了什麼。

What do they say? “Go, get the vaccine! Go!”

他們說什麼?”走,去打疫苗!”去吧!”

What is this? Stop for a second. See what’s going on in the world.

這算什麼?停一下吧。看看這個世界上發生了什麼。

What can I say? Your son goes to sleep

我能說什麼呢?你的兒子去睡覺了

And in the morning, you find him dead. It’s horrible.

到了早上,你發現他死了,這很可怕。

The kids… I think about my nephews and it’s a sensitive matter to me.

孩子們……我想到了我的侄子,這對我來說是個敏感問題。

I wouldn』t want them to get this vaccine.

我不想讓他們接種這種疫苗。

I won’t get the third dose. Nor will my relatives.

我不會接種第三針。我的親戚們也不會。

I had one moment of fear and I got the vaccine,

我有過一次恐懼,我就接種了疫苗。

It was the dumbest thing I ever did.

這是我做過的最愚蠢的事情

And I’ve done some dumb things in my life. That was at the top and won’t happen again.

而我這輩子也做過一些蠢事。那次是最愚蠢的,而且不會再發生了。

It will not happen again, even if I won’t see my kids,

它不會再發生了,即使我見不到我的孩子。

And won’t see my parents or anyone, it will not happen again.

也見不到我的父母或任何人,都不會再發生了。

I made a mistake, yeah.

我犯了一個錯誤,是的。

I don’t know how to overcome it, but…

我不知道如何克服它,但…

I hope that thanks to this video

我希望,由於這個視頻

People will realize that it’s not a game.

人們會意識到,這不是一場遊戲。

It’s not just getting a vaccine

它不只是打一個疫苗

And you move on like nothing happened.

你就像什麼都沒發生一樣繼續前進。

You need to think this twice, even three or four times.

你需要考慮兩次,甚至三次或四次。

Personally, I don’t… I can’t recommend a thing I’m…

就個人而言,我不……我不能推薦一個東西,我……

I made a huge mistake.

我犯了一個巨大的錯誤。

BLEEDINGS AND MISCARRIAGES

「出血和流產」

My name is Inesa. I’m 39 years old.

我的名字是伊內薩。我今年39歲。

Unfortunately, I received the vaccine due to an argument with my husband…

不幸的是,由於與丈夫的爭吵,我接種了疫苗…

And the result was… constraints.

而結果是……受到了限製。

And that was it. The following day it happened, and since then it all went wrong.

就這樣了。第二天就發生了,從那時起,一切都錯了。

Hello, my name is Meital.

你好,我叫梅塔爾。

I decided to take the vaccine

我決定接種疫苗

Because my husband was pressuring me to do it.

因為我丈夫給我施壓,讓我去做

Of course it’s not his fault, he was pressured as well

當然這不是他的錯,他也受到了壓力

To convince me. He was afraid that I’d leave him with 3 kids.

來說服我。他害怕我丟下他和三個孩子。

My name is Tovit. I live in Sderot.

我叫Tovit。我住在斯德洛特。

I work at a family business, owned by three brothers.

我在一家家族企業工作,老板是三兄弟。

I』ve been working there for 17 years.

我已經在那裏工作了17年。

They fear because I work close to them, they’re almost in their 70’s.

他們害怕,因為我在他們身邊工作,他們幾乎都是70多歲了。

Some in their 70’s, one is 68 years old.

有的70多歲了,有一個已經68歲了。

And they worried. Because of them, I took the vaccine.

而他們擔心。因為他們,我接種了疫苗。

My name is Moriya. 37 years old.

我的名字叫莫裏亞。今年37歲。

I’m a teacher. The Ministry of Education sent an SMS to all teachers…

我是一名教師。教育部向所有教師發送了一條短信…

I think it was on the national level. They sent a text

我想這是在全國範圍內的。他們發了一條短信

Saying that I have an appointment to get the vaccine

說我要預約接種疫苗

And it specified the time and place

並指明了時間和地點

After the first shot I was bleeding for two weeks, after my period

第一次註射後,我在月經結束後出血兩個星期

I had my period, and 4 days later I started bleeding for two weeks

我月經過後4天,我開始出血,持續了兩周

with all the side effects of a period

並伴有經期的所有副作用

翻譯:tonyj | 校對: 煙波浩渺 | 視頻製作+字幕:小騰騰說

以色列COVID-19 疫苗受害者證詞 (1/6)

0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

喜马拉雅-华盛顿DC农场

喜马拉雅华盛顿DC农场,是喜马拉雅联盟总部正式认可的农场。如申请加入这个团队,可以通过以下方式联系 (Join Himalaya Washington DC): 1. Discord 私信: 阿丙#8752 2. E-mail: [email protected] 9月 28日