墨爾本的鎮壓 – 疫苗強制授權在下面創建深度的劃分

https://gtv.org/video/id=615044f3d2e2b817486e3df1

Rukshan Fernando (Australian Independent Journalist)
魯克山 費爾南多(澳大利亞獨立記者)

That’s right, Laura, I mean look,
沒錯,勞拉,我的意思是, 看

these are just everyday Australians everyday Victorians.
這些只是澳大利亞人的日常,維多利亞人的日常

They’re protesting right now, the government said,
他們現在正在抗議,而政府說

you know, protesting is illegal.
你知道,抗議是非法的

You can’t be on the street, so the police using all sorts of tactics
你不能在街上,所以員警使用各種策略

and measures against just ordinary working class Australians,
和戰術來針對普通澳大利亞工人階級

so that that actual visual that you talked about the lady being pushed over.
所以你談到的那個女士被推倒的那個實際的視覺

You know that was during a police want to clear clear road up there with
你知道那是在員警想要清理那裏的道路時

where there was protesters and even after she was pushed over
有抗議者的地方,甚至在她被推倒之後

that particular police officer sprayed her in the face with OC spray.
那位員警用辣椒油樹脂噴霧劑噴她的臉

I mean these are tactics that are being used against everyday Australians,
我的意思是,這些是針對普通澳大利亞人的戰術

and it’s like, he said it’s like it’s from a communist China,
就像,他說這就像來自共產主義中國

Laura Ingraham (Fox News host)
勞拉·英格拉漢姆(福克斯新聞主持人)

and you were yourself harassed by a security official the police over the summer,
而且你自己在夏天就被員警的安全官員騷擾過

I guess we’re attending one of those anti lockdown rallies
我想我們正在參加其中一場反封鎖集會

and you caught the incident on tape, Watch.
你的這件事被記錄在了錄影帶上,請看

Rukshan Fernando
魯克山 費爾南多

I’ve Just got a letter here about tomorrow’s action,
我剛收到一封關於明天行動的信

What’s tomorrow’s action?
明天的行動是什麼?

This is the second time that you guys come here
這是你們第二次來這裏

Why do you have my address?
為什麼你們有我的地址?

Policeman
員警

We are the police.
我們是員警

Rukshan Fernando
魯克山 費爾南多

I know you’re the police
我知道你們是員警

Why are you looking up journalists?
你為什麼要找記者的麻煩?

Why are you looking up people?
你為什麼要找人民的麻煩?

Who work in the media?
誰在媒體工作?

I’m reporter, man
我是記者,老兄

Policeman
員警

I don’t know why you were there
我不知道你為什麼在那裏

Laura Ingraham
勞拉·英格拉漢姆

Rukshan that is also absolutely chilling for anyone
魯克山,對於任何相信自由表達和報導的人來說

who believes in free expression and reporting.
這絕對是令人心寒的

Rukshan Fernando
魯克山 費爾南多

Well this is the thing, Laura
勞拉,嗯,事情就是這樣,

they have no problem with the mainstream media
他們對主流媒體沒有意見

but you know, for us independent reporters that don’t,
但你知道,對於我們這些獨立記者來說就不行

You know, follow that same narrative that the government is putting out there
你知道,遵循政府在那裏發佈的相同敘述

and, you know, we’re on the ground,
而且你知道,我們是在現場

you know, showing the people, interviewing the people
你知道,向人們展示,採訪人們

and just letting their voices be heard.
而且只是讓他們的聲音被聽到

They don’t like that type of coverage
他們不喜歡那種類型的報導

so, you know, they want to classify people in independent media,
所以,你知道,他們想對獨立媒體中人進行分類

as you know, protested as well
如你所知,抗議也同樣

and that’s why they’re using this type of tactic
這就是為什麼他們使用這種策略

to silence these these voice and the stories being told
來壓制維多利亞州和澳大利亞人民

by the people of Victoria and Australia,
的聲音和故事

Laura Ingraham
勞拉·英格拉漢姆

Australia’s making China proud,
澳大利亞讓中共國驕傲

and those that footage just, I can’t stop watching
而那些片段,我不能停止觀看

Rukshan, Thank you.
魯克山,謝謝

原視頻日期:2021/09/22
原視頻鏈接: https://twitter.com/miminguyenly/status/1440876691388198913?s=24
視頻時間段 : 0:00-1:58
英聽校: 洛杉磯盤古農場 – Layka
翻譯: 洛杉磯盤古農場 – Layka
翻譯終校:洛杉磯盤古農場 – Mike Li
字幕+視頻製作:洛杉磯盤古農場 – 天涯行
審片:洛杉磯盤古農場 – 銀龍

洛杉磯盤古農場歡迎您加入:(或點擊上方圖片)

https://discord.gg/2vuvRm7z6U

0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments