天安門和香港點燃一盞蠟燭


字幕內容:


Lighting a candle for Tiananmen and HK
為天安門和香港點燃一盞蠟燭

For more than 30 years Hongkongers have been using candlelight to teach the Chinese Communist Part that Killing your people is useless and cannot solve any problem
30多年來,香港人一直在用燭光
教育中國共產黨
殺戮你的人民是沒有用的,不能解決任何問題

It will only spur even more people to resist
這只會刺激更多的人進行抵抗

Every year on 4 June, thousands in HongKong attend a vigil… to mourn those killed in the 1989 Tiananmen crackdown in Beijing.
每年6月4日,數以千計的香港人參加守夜活動……
以悼念在1989年北京天安門鎮壓中被殺害的人

HongKong is one of the very few places in China… where public commemora-tion has been allowed
香港是中共國極少數
允許公開紀念的地方之一

The flame of democracy in China is very visibly being carried tonight by over 50,000 HongKong residents who staged a candlelit vigil to mark the first anniversary of the Peking massacre
今晚,超過5萬名香港居民舉行了
紀念北京大屠殺一周年的燭光晚會
非常明顯地傳遞了中國的民主之火

Now this decades-long tradition is under threat
現在,這個長達數十年的傳統正受到威脅

This year marks the second time authorities have banned the vigil
今年是當局第二次禁止守夜活動

They cite Covid concerns, but activists fear it’s more than that
他們表示是擔心新冠病毒的原因
但活動人士擔心的原因不止這些

China has been cracking down on HongKong dissent and introduced restrictions including a national security law
中共一直在鎮壓香港的異議人士
並出台了包括國家安全法在內的限制措施

I am Chow Hang Tung, vice-chairperson of the vigil’s organizer HongKong Al-liance
我是守夜活動組織者支聯會的副主席鄒幸彤

There will be the first 4 June since the national security law was passed
這將是實施國家安全法以來的第一個6月4日

Many ask if the vigil will disappear
許多人問,守夜活動是否會消失

But I think we have been persisting for more than 30 years
但我認為,我們已經堅持了30多年了

It is more or less in HongKong People’s DNA now
守夜或多或少已經在香港人的基因裏了

I believe we will still see more candlelight on that night
我相信在那個夜晚,我們仍然會看到更多的燭光

Ms Chow is one of the few leaders left in the alliance
鄒女士是支聯會中僅存的幾位領導人之一

Many of her fellow activists have been arrested or are in jail
她的許多活動家同伴已經被逮捕或被關進監獄

Actually I never thought I’d end up becoming the face of the organization, be-cause I’m not used to this position, nor am I really suited for it
事實上,我從未想過我最終會成為組織的代言人
因為我不習慣這個職位,也不太適合這個職位

But many in our organization have been arrested
但我們組織中的許多人已經被逮捕

There’s nobody left to speak out any more
再也沒有人敢站出來說話了

There’s a gap that has to be filled. So I have to be the one filling it
有一個缺口必須被填補
所以我必須是那個填補它的人

I feel a bit lonely because many of my fellow activists are now behind bars
我感到有點孤獨,因為我的許多活動家夥伴現在都在監獄裏

When you want to do any campaign, there’s nobody you can discuss it with, no-body who can work with you
當你想做任何運動時,沒有人可以和你討論
沒有人可以和你一起工作

But spiritually, I don’t feel I am alone
但在精神上,我並不覺得自己是孤獨的

Hongkongers are still on our side and want to fight for democracy
香港人仍然站在我們這邊
想要為民主而戰

We are all fighting together
我們都在共同奮鬥

There’s still a lot of people supporting us
仍然有很多人支持我們

End one-party rule! Support democracy in China!
終結一黨統治! 支持民主中國!

The Alliance has been campaigning to “end one-party rule” in China
支聯會一直在為”結束一黨統治”的中國而努力

Their opponents say this breaches the national security law which forbids “sub-version”
他們的反對者說這違反了禁止”顛覆”的國家安全法

But the Alliance remains defiant
但支聯會仍然不甘示弱

They’re urging Hongkongers to light candles on 4 June
他們呼籲香港人在6月4日點亮蠟燭

I will light up a candle in the street
我將在街上點燃一支蠟燭

Are you going to arrest me for that?
要為此逮捕我嗎?

HongKong allows political expression
香港允許表達政治觀點

Are we letting them use their “red lines” to change our basic principle?
我們是否允許他們用他們的“紅線”來改變我們的基本原則?

Or should we defend it?
還是應該捍衛它?

With the national security law, it’s become even more meaningful to commemo-rate 4 June
隨著國家安全法的出台,紀念六四變得更加有意義了

Do we dare to come out?
我們敢站出來嗎?

Do we dare to protect the candlelight to Victoria park?
我們敢保護維多利亞公園的燭光嗎?

It reflects Hongkongers’ determination to resist
它反映了香港人抵抗的決心

As long as we don’t give up, there is still hope that Hongkongers can protect our freedom
只要我們不放棄,香港人仍有希望保護我們的自由

I am prepared to be arrested.
我已經準備好被逮捕了

This is how Hong Kong is now
這就是香港現在的樣子

If you fight for democracy under an authoritarian regime, being arrested is un-avoidable
如果你在一個專制政權下為民主而戰,被逮捕是不可避免的

Let it come
讓它來吧

I am willing to pay the price for fighting for democracy
我願意為爭取民主而付出代價

On the morning of 4 June, 2021, Chow Hang Tung was arrested by Hong Kong police
2021年6月4日上午,鄒幸彤被香港警方逮捕

________________________________

原視頻鏈接: https://twitter.com/bbcworld/status/1400671426663923712?s=21

英聽校:康州盤古農場 – Mike Li
翻譯: 康州盤古農場 – Mike Li
翻譯終校:康州盤古農場 -格格巫
字幕+視頻制作:康州盤古農場-青梅煮酒
審片:康州盤古農場- 銀龍
發布:康州盤古農場 – 彩虹 Rainbow

康州盤古農場歡迎您加入:(或點擊上方圖片)

https://discord.gg/2vuvRm7z6U

0
0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments