英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep233: Inner Mongolia cancelled Mongolian language teaching and began to destroy objects with Mongolian culture.
- 云南瑞丽一小区发现CCP新冠病例，该小区已被封闭。 瑞丽紧急封城，全市市民被要求做核酸检测。 年初疫情爆发以来，中国经济受到重挫，导致很多商家经营困难。
- 内蒙古取消蒙语教学，并开始破坏带有蒙古族文化的对象。 蒙古族学生及家长抗议中共对他们掀起的”文化大革命”似的运动，拒绝复课。 中共享取消学生学籍，来威胁学生，让他们返校。
- 中共继续扩大中型银行债务，金融风险系统化加剧。 同时，央行前副行长吴晓灵提醒房产泡沫恐随时破灭。
- 从7月24日到今天，安徽合肥庐江县遭受洪水，灾情仍没有任何缓解迹象。 水患接近两个月，灾民生活艰难;政府不积极救灾的，却在党媒人民网秀了几张灾区受淹后的”美景照”。
- （9/9）”Take Down the CCP”在美国现在你们看到有多少孩子唱啊。 真的是震撼。 就美国那小孩子”Take down the CCP， take down the CCP”每个人跳着唱。 一家一家人唱，好多人唱就唱哭了，突然找到同感了。
- A new case of CCP Covid-2 has been found in a community of Ruili, Yunnan province. The community and the whole city has been urgently sealed off and people across the city are being asked to take virus nucleic acid tests. The Chinese economy has suffered a major setback since the outbreak of the CCP virus pandemic earlier this year, making it difficult for many businesses to operate.
- Inner Mongolia cancelled Mongolian language teaching and began to destroy objects with Mongolian culture. Mongolian students and their parents protested against the CCP’s “Cultural Revolution” campaign and refused to resume classes. The CCP threatened the students to return to school by cancelling their school registration.
- The CCP continues to expand the debts of medium-sized banks. The systematic financial risks is intensifying. Meanwhile, Wu Xiaoling, former vice president of Central Bank of China warned that the housing bubble might collapse at any moment.
- From July 24 to today, Lujiang County, Hefei, Anhui Province suffered floods, and the disaster still shows no signs of relief. The floods lasted for nearly two months, and the lives of the victims were difficult; the CCP government is not active in disaster relief, but has shown a few “beautiful pictures” of the flooded area on the CCP media People’s Daily Online.
- (9/9) This song “Take Down the CCP” in America, you know how many kids are singing this song right now? It’s stunning. You see American kids going “Take down the CCP, take down the CCP” and dancing while singing, these kids.Many families sang together and as they sang, they suddenly began to cry as their feelings resonated with the lyrics.