英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep230: The Whistleblower Movement initiated the new era of “Take Down the CCP by Songs”
- 中共最后的粮仓大东北发洪水，粮食减产严重。 南方网评，粮食问题从”光盘”升级到”全链条”（粮食生产、加工、销售的各个环节都要控制）
- 江西永修县，被泄洪后至今未能恢复，水位持续一月未退。 9月9日。 7月13日，泄洪次日对比。
- 爆料革命开创”以歌灭共”的新纪元，共产党为此专门成立了网络音乐巡警。 （Sky News Australia， 9/9）
- （9/8）过去的180天里边我将近100天是在船上度过的，将近110天。 我们给美国和西方提供了三个计划：没有共产党的新中国如何与西方打交道;第二，如何把中国人和共产党分开后，将共产党掠夺的财富，将共产党犯的罪行，将共产党在西方世界犯的罪行依法审判
- The CCP China’s last food production base, the big Northeast area, was severely flooded. Agricultural production suffered heavy losses. The food crisis will escalate from “clearing the plates” to “overhauls in food processing production chains” (All links of grain production, processing and sales must be controlled).
- Yongxiu County in Jiangxi province still hasn’t recovered from the discharge of floodwater. The water didn’t retreat for a month. Let’s see the pictures. This is September 9. That was July 13, the next day after floodwater was released upon this area. Any improvement after so many days?
- The Whistleblower Movement initiated the new era of “Take Down the CCP by Songs”. The CCP specifically formed the online music police to suppress this.
- (Sky News Australia, 9/9) Six Chinese citizens believed to have engaged in espionage or foreign interference in Australia have either been denied re-entry into the country or have left after being questioned by intelligence agencies.
- (9/8) In the last 180 days, I spent around 100 days on my yacht, nearly 110 days. We provided three plans to the U.S. and the West. The first is about how the new China without the CCP should deal with the West. Second, as we separated the Chinese people from the CCP, how to bring the CCP to justice for the wealth they pillaged and their crimes committed in the Western world.