英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep228: A 12-year-old girl was tackled by the Hong Kong police while her family said she was only going out to buy art supplies.
- 中国老百姓没有私有土地，所有的土地都属于国家或集体所有，集体财产归国家，国家的财产归党，党又由几个掌权家族实行独裁控制。 看看八九∙六四和香港的返送中运动， 就会明白就连你的生命，也归国家所有。
- 由于中国经济低迷，中共先是鼓励全民摆地摊以解决就业，后又叫停地摊经济以配合”经济正在转好”的欺骗宣传。 推行地摊经济时，城管甚至登门请求小商贩来摆摊;现在城管恢复原来的恶劣作风。
- 中共国在新疆集中营拘留了超过100万以上的维族同胞。 吃饭前他们要说”习近平万岁”;要学习毛泽东思想。 处于24小时被监控、被洗脑、和强制劳动的状态。 甚至，不被允许同家人联系，有的最后死亡消失了都不被知道。
- 一名12岁女孩被香港警方逮捕，而她的家人说她只是上街购买艺术用品。 这次逮捕发生在香港7月1日以来爆发的最大规模的街头抗议之际，有近300人被捕，绝大多数人被控非法集会。
- The people of CCP China do not own private land. All land belongs to the country or to the collective, the collective property belongs to the country, the country’s property belongs to the party, and the party is dictated by a few ruling families. If you look at the 89.64 (Tianamen Square Massacre) and the Hong Kong Anti-Extradition Law Movement, you will understand that even your life belongs to the country.
- Due to the economic downturn in China, the CCP first encouraged all of the people to set up stalls to solve unemployment, and then stopped the “Street Vendor Economy” to cope with the deceptive propaganda that “the economy is improving”. When promoting the street vendor economy, the ChengGuan (city management officers) even went door to door to ask the street vendors to set up the stalls.
- CCP shameless publicity: Canceling Mongolian teaching is for the good of the children in a hypocritical way. It is to promote the use of nationally unified Chinese teaching materials.
- The CCP has detained more than one million Uighurs in concentration camps in Xinjiang. Before eating, they must say “Long live Xi Jinping”; they must learn Mao Zedong Thought. They are being monitored, brainwashed, and forced into labor for 24 hours a day. They were not allowed to contact their family members, and some eventually died and disappeared without being known.
- A 12-year-old girl was tackled by the Hong Kong police while her family said she was only going out to buy art supplies. The arrest came amid the largest street protest seen in Hong Kong since July 1st. Almost 300 people were arrested. The vast majority are accused of unlawful assemblies.