英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep227: The Mongolian gathered in front of the Tokyo Embassy to protest against CCP’s cultural extermination.
- 蒙人东京大使馆前集会抗议中共文化灭绝。 中共实施对蒙古语教育灭绝性的政策，引起了全世界华人的关注。 在日蒙古人自发组织活动，抗议中共。
- 中共终于意识到美国与中共脱钩的局面已经无法避免，开始给墙内老百姓洗脑，说中美脱钩对中国有利。 中国将与美国脱钩。
- （郭文贵在战斗室，9/7）美国和西方世界没有选择。 这不是你们想不想脱钩的问题，你们没有能力选择不脱钩，中共在这方面有准备。 另一条路，脱钩。 你们只有一条路（让中共）饿死，用脱钩来完全饿死中共。 让美国恢复安全和宗教自由。
- The CCP Foreign Minister Wang Yi, who is visiting Europe, threatened that the Czech Senate President visiting Taiwan stepped on the red line, and he would pay a heavy price for it; the German Foreign Minister backed the Czech Republic and warned Wang Yi not to threaten Europe; Prague district mayor Řeporyje called Wang Yi “a reckless clown” and demanded an apology within 24 hours.
- The Mongolian gathered in front of the Tokyo Embassy to protest against CCP’s cultural extermination. The CCP’s policy of abolishing Mongolian language education has aroused the attention of Chinese people all over the world. In Japan, Mongolians organized activities spontaneously to protest against the CCP.
- The CCP finally has realized that it was inevitable to decouple from the U.S. and began to brainwash the people inside the firewall, saying that the decoupling between China and the U.S. is good to China, thus China will actively decouple itself from the U.S.
- At least 289 Hong Kong citizens were arrested yesterday when their peaceful march was brutally suppressed by the police yesterday. A 12-year-old girl who was frightened by the police on the side of the road ran away in a panic at the sight of the police, only to be grabbed by five CCP police officers and crushed on top of her as she struggled on the ground.
- (Miles Guo With War Room, 9/7) America and the western world have no choice. Decoupling is not about you want or not. You have no capability to choose not to decouple. The CCP has prepared this… Another side, decouple! You know, you have only one way to go. It is to starve the CCP, to decouple with the CCP in order to completely starve it. Only by doing that you could make America safe, secure, and have the freedom of religion again.