英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep222: The CCP is intending to abolish Mongolian language in schools. The Mongolian people are fighting back to defend their mother tongue
- 近日，美国北德州大学（University of North Texas）突然下令驱逐15名中共国家留学基金委员会资助的公派访问学者和留学生，并限他们在1个月内离境。
- 乌鲁木齐每天警报长鸣，人民活在恐惧中。 “就是这个警报声，每天都是，不知道哪一天才能出去。” 当地居民普遍认为，中共当局以疫情为借口，用封锁、隔离或抓捕的方式，大范围地抓人，抓得更彻底，以此进一步加强对新疆人的管制。
- 捷克参议院议长维特齐率团访台，引发中共外长王毅”战狼式”发言威胁。 王毅失格的言论惹怒欧盟国家，纷纷力挺维特齐。
- （9月1日）你看看蒙古那些孩子，这是多大的事。 蒙古的很多战友说怎么办，我说你放心，你们不会白白付出代价的。 记住，蒙古的孩子们，我们已经在西方发起了，所有的，关于蒙古的现在的情况的。
- Recently, the University of North Texas in the United States suddenly ordered the expulsion of 15 government-sponsored visiting scholars and international students funded by CCP’s China Scholarship Council, they have to leave the U.S. within one month.
- The CCP is intending to abolish Mongolian language in schools. The Mongolian people are fighting back to defend their mother tongue. Students marched on campus to protest the suspension of teaching in Mongolian language since they have been prohibited to leave campuses.
- The sirens scream in Urumqi every day while people live in fear. “That’s the siren, every single day, I have no idea when I could get out again. ” Local residents believe that the CCP authorities are using the epidemic as an excuse to arrest people on a larger scale and more thoroughly by blocking, quarantining, and detaining them. CCP’s object is to strengthen its control over people in Xinjiang.
- The visit of Czech delegation led by the president of the Senate Miloš Vystrčil to Taiwan made CCP’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi hit the roof, who reacted with a “wolf warrior” kind of threat in his rhetoric. Wang Yi’s outrageous statement triggered a lot of anger among EU countries, which overwhelmingly stand with Vystrčil.
- (9/1) Look at those Mongolian kids. This is such a big deal. Many of our Mongolian brothers and sisters asked me what they should do. I said “Don’t worry. The price you are paying will not be in vain.” Remember, children of Mongolia, we are exposing the facts on the current situation in Inner Mongolia to the West.