英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep221: The Communist China government, after practicing genocide in Xinjiang, is now pursuing a policy of cultural genocide in Inner Mongolia.
- 某学校匿名老师：”蒙古语是我们日常交流和生存的语言的一种，所以我们对母语的感情十分的深厚，所以作为蒙古族想要保护自己的母语，就这么简单。 ”
- 恩和巴图，南蒙古人权信息中心主任：”这是一个文化种族灭绝政策，这不是光是语言的问题，现在蒙古人的传统文化已经基本上被中共政府扼杀掉了。 现在剩下的就是语言。 如果把这个语言扼杀掉了，基本上就没有蒙古人的（身份特性）。 所以我们就强烈谴责中共政府实行这种文化灭绝政策。 ”
- 中共政府在继新疆实行种族灭绝之后，又要在内蒙古实行文化灭绝政策。 引发大规模警民对峙。
- （8/31）中国十亿人没有公共厕所。 到现在中国竟然教育还不免费。 连非洲很多国家，它支持的非洲，都已经免费了。 黑帮主义。 向非洲一带一路放出了所谓的上万亿的支持，万亿美元，十来万亿人民币的支持。 中国现在有人吃不上饭。
- Anonymous school teacher stated “Mongolian is the languages we use to communicate and survive on a daily basis, so we have a very strong attachment to our native language, thus it’s as simple as that as Mongolians want to protect our native language.”
- Enghebatu, Director of Southern Mongolia Human Rights Information Centre stated”This is a policy of cultural genocide, it is not just a matter of language, now the traditional Mongolian culture has been basically killed by the Chinese government. What is left now is the language. If this language is strangled, there will be no Mongolian (identity). That’s why we strongly condemn the Chinese government for this cultural extermination policy.”
- The Communist China government, after practicing genocide in Xinjiang, is now pursuing a policy of cultural genocide in Inner Mongolia. It has triggered a massive police standoff and armored military vehicles have been seen on street.
- By the end of August 2020, more than 210 private street-level shops in Pingyao Ancient City, Shanxi Province, have been nationalized overnight, and more than 30 ancestral properties have been sealed and locked, enforced by the local CCP government. Private houses were plastered with seals that read ‘People’s Government of Pingyao County’.
- (8/31 Miles Guo) One billion people still have no access to public toilets. Education in Communist China is not for free even until now. Even some African countries the CCP has been aiding already have free education. The CCP sent Africa up to one trillion dollars aid through the Belt and Road Initiative. Over 10 trillion RMB equivalent. Yet right now in China there’re people are still starving.