英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep 204: “China’s days as the world’s factory are over.”
- 中共病毒疫情大流行冲击制造业，疫情令富士康大陆工厂受到重创。 8月14日，苹果最大代工厂富士康逐步将生产迁往东南亚，宣告”中共国作为世界工厂的日子已经结束”。 但中共官媒转移话题，宣传人民币国际化的快速增长。
- Natalie Winters：布伦丹·达利曾任南茜·佩洛西的传播总监和发言人近十年，之后在游说公关公司奥美任执行副总裁。在那里他实际上牵头公司与CCTV签约。基于《外国代理人登记法》的注册信息，该公司受中共”监督、拥有、指导、控制、资助及补贴”。
- 其他国家最近纷纷表态，美国大选之后要改组联合国。就会把共产党，把现在的中华人民共和国的政府，合法代表中国人民14亿人民在国际上地位，kick off踢出去。另共产党，从没人敢说：”推翻共产党，消灭共产党。”现在全世界说：”共产党必须为这次病毒承担一切责任，要把它送上审判法庭。 ”
- The Chinese manufacturing sector is falling down. On August 14, Foxconn, Apple’s largest manufacturer, announced it will gradually shift its production line to Southeast Asia, which means that “China’s days as the world’s factory are over.” CCP’s official media tried to draw attention away from this by barely reporting it and by bragging the internationalization of the RMB .
- Hong Kong corrupt CCP police broke into a “yellow shop” (a business supporting the freedom movement) early in the morning. After being exposed, they did not admit their crime. In fact, the Hong Kong police has been increasingly corrupted by the CCP since 1997, on the order of Jiang Zemin and Zeng Qinghong. Since then, its staff has been invaded by cops from the mainland and its leadership has traveled often to mainland to swear their allegiance to the CCP.
- Natalie Winters: Brendan Daly, who served as Nancy Pelosi’s communications director and spokesperson for nearly a decade, went on to serve as executive vice president at a lobbying and PR firm known as Ogilvy. And there he actually spearheaded the firm’s contract with China Central Television. According to the Foreign Agents Registration Act, the information of this company indicated that it’s “supervised, owned, directed, controlled, financed and subsidized” by the Chinese Communist Party.
- Miles Guo: Some countries have expressed their support to re-organize the U.N. after the U.S. presidential election. This will kick the CCP, the current PRC government, out of the status as the legitimate representative of the 1.4 billion Chinese people in the international community. In addition, in the past no one ever dared to say “Take down the CCP” or “Eliminate the CCP,” but now the whole world are saying that the CCP must be held fully accountable for the pandemic and be brought to justice.
- In Xinjiang, to hide the truth of the outbreak, people leaving their home without a permit would be vocally warned, physically abused, or even put behind bars. The local propaganda has also threatened the residents that “we will break your legs if you get caught outdoor, we will smash your teeth out if you dare to disobey”. Under CCP’s rule, the law enforcement is a disgrace in itself and a disrespect to basic human dignity.