远离大城市的理由

https://gtv.org/video/id=616185ead2e2b81748732e67

郭文贵:
Miles Guo:

在一线城市,没电了
In the first-tier cities, if there is no electricity

你咋下楼?
How will you go downstairs?

没电了楼梯咋办?
What to do if the lifts are out of power?

没电就没水,没电没水
No electricity means no water, no electricity and no water

你出去交通受管制
Traffic is controlled when you go out

而且集中抢劫
And concentrated on looting

警察管你
The police control you

你连吃草的机会都没有
You won’t even have a chance to eat grass

你从楼上跳下来吗?
Will you jump down from upstairs?

你能步行在大马路上跑吗?
Can you run on the main roads?

所有城市的方便, 都成为你的不方便
The conveniences of all cities will become your inconveniences

所有城市里面能拥有的好东西, 都是对你的伤害
All the good things you can have in the cities will hurt you

那你呆在城市干什么?
So what will you do in the cities?

——————————————————

原视频链接: https://twitter.com/se1y7cblljselva/status/1446500243864887297?s=24

英听校 : 洛杉矶盘古农场 – Raul
翻译 : 洛杉矶盘古农场 – Raul
翻译终校 : 洛杉矶盘古农场 – Mike Li
字幕+视频制作 : 洛杉矶盘古农场 – 青梅煮酒
审片:洛杉矶盘古农场 – 银龙
发布 : 洛杉矶盘古农场 – 彩虹 Rainbow

洛杉矶盘古农场欢迎您加入:(或点击上方图片)

https://discord.gg/2vuvRm7z6U

0 评论
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments