墨尔本的镇压 – 疫苗强制授权在下面创建深度的划分

https://gtv.org/video/id=615044f3d2e2b817486e3df1

Rukshan Fernando (Australian Independent Journalist)
鲁克山 费尔南多(澳大利亚独立记者)

That’s right, Laura, I mean look,
没错,劳拉,我的意思是, 看

these are just everyday Australians everyday Victorians.
这些只是澳大利亚人的日常,维多利亚人的日常

They’re protesting right now, the government said,
他们现在正在抗议,而政府说

you know, protesting is illegal.
你知道,抗议是非法的

You can’t be on the street, so the police using all sorts of tactics
你不能在街上,所以警察使用各种策略

and measures against just ordinary working class Australians,
和战术来针对普通澳大利亚工人阶级

so that that actual visual that you talked about the lady being pushed over.
所以你谈到的那个女士被推倒的那个实际的视觉

You know that was during a police want to clear clear road up there with
你知道那是在警察想要清理那里的道路时

where there was protesters and even after she was pushed over
有抗议者的地方,甚至在她被推倒之后

that particular police officer sprayed her in the face with OC spray.
那位警察用辣椒油树脂喷雾剂喷她的脸

I mean these are tactics that are being used against everyday Australians,
我的意思是,这些是针对普通澳大利亚人的战术

and it’s like, he said it’s like it’s from a communist China,
就像,他说这就像来自共产主义中国

Laura Ingraham (Fox News host)
劳拉·英格拉汉姆(福克斯新闻主持人)

and you were yourself harassed by a security official the police over the summer,
而且你自己在夏天就被警察的安全官员骚扰过

I guess we’re attending one of those anti lockdown rallies
我想我们正在参加其中一场反封锁集会

and you caught the incident on tape, Watch.
你的这件事被记录在了录像带上,请看

Rukshan Fernando
鲁克山 费尔南多

I’ve Just got a letter here about tomorrow’s action,
我刚收到一封关于明天行动的信

What’s tomorrow’s action?
明天的行动是什么?

This is the second time that you guys come here
这是你们第二次来这里

Why do you have my address?
为什么你们有我的地址?

Policeman
警察

We are the police.
我们是警察

Rukshan Fernando
鲁克山 费尔南多

I know you’re the police
我知道你们是警察

Why are you looking up journalists?
你为什么要找记者的麻烦?

Why are you looking up people?
你为什么要找人民的麻烦?

Who work in the media?
谁在媒体工作?

I’m reporter, man
我是记者,老兄

Policeman
警察

I don’t know why you were there
我不知道你为什么在那里

Laura Ingraham
劳拉·英格拉汉姆

Rukshan that is also absolutely chilling for anyone
鲁克山,对于任何相信自由表达和报道的人来说

who believes in free expression and reporting.
这绝对是令人心寒的

Rukshan Fernando
鲁克山 费尔南多

Well this is the thing, Laura
劳拉,嗯,事情就是这样,

they have no problem with the mainstream media
他们对主流媒体没有意见

but you know, for us independent reporters that don’t,
但你知道,对于我们这些独立记者来说就不行

You know, follow that same narrative that the government is putting out there
你知道,遵循政府在那里发布的相同叙述

and, you know, we’re on the ground,
而且你知道,我们是在现场

you know, showing the people, interviewing the people
你知道,向人们展示,采访人们

and just letting their voices be heard.
而且只是让他们的声音被听到

They don’t like that type of coverage
他们不喜欢那种类型的报道

so, you know, they want to classify people in independent media,
所以,你知道,他们想对独立媒体中人进行分类

as you know, protested as well
如你所知,抗议也同样

and that’s why they’re using this type of tactic
这就是为什么他们使用这种策略

to silence these these voice and the stories being told
来压制维多利亚州和澳大利亚人民

by the people of Victoria and Australia,
的声音和故事

Laura Ingraham
劳拉·英格拉汉姆

Australia’s making China proud,
澳大利亚让中共国骄傲

and those that footage just, I can’t stop watching
而那些片段,我不能停止观看

Rukshan, Thank you.
鲁克山,谢谢

原视频日期:2021/09/22
原视频链接: https://twitter.com/miminguyenly/status/1440876691388198913?s=24
视频时间段 : 0:00-1:58
英听校: 洛杉矶盘古农场 – Layka
翻译: 洛杉矶盘古农场 – Layka
翻译终校:洛杉矶盘古农场 – Mike Li
字幕+视频制作:洛杉矶盘古农场 – 天涯行
审片:洛杉矶盘古农场 – 银龙

洛杉矶盘古农场欢迎您加入:(或点击上方图片)

https://discord.gg/2vuvRm7z6U

0 评论
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments