为天安门和香港点燃一盏蜡烛


字幕内容:


Lighting a candle for Tiananmen and HK
为天安门和香港点燃一盏蜡烛

For more than 30 years Hongkongers have been using candlelight to teach the Chinese Communist Part that Killing your people is useless and cannot solve any problem
30多年来,香港人一直在用烛光
教育中国共产党
杀戮你的人民是没有用的,不能解决任何问题

It will only spur even more people to resist
这只会刺激更多的人进行抵抗

Every year on 4 June, thousands in HongKong attend a vigil… to mourn those killed in the 1989 Tiananmen crackdown in Beijing.
每年6月4日,数以千计的香港人参加守夜活动……
以悼念在1989年北京天安门镇压中被杀害的人

HongKong is one of the very few places in China… where public commemora-tion has been allowed
香港是中共国极少数
允许公开纪念的地方之一

The flame of democracy in China is very visibly being carried tonight by over 50,000 HongKong residents who staged a candlelit vigil to mark the first anniversary of the Peking massacre
今晚,超过5万名香港居民举行了
纪念北京大屠杀一周年的烛光晚会
非常明显地传递了中国的民主之火

Now this decades-long tradition is under threat
现在,这个长达数十年的传统正受到威胁

This year marks the second time authorities have banned the vigil
今年是当局第二次禁止守夜活动

They cite Covid concerns, but activists fear it’s more than that
他们表示是担心新冠病毒的原因
但活动人士担心的原因不止这些

China has been cracking down on HongKong dissent and introduced restrictions including a national security law
中共一直在镇压香港的异议人士
并出台了包括国家安全法在内的限制措施

I am Chow Hang Tung, vice-chairperson of the vigil’s organizer HongKong Al-liance
我是守夜活动组织者支联会的副主席邹幸彤

There will be the first 4 June since the national security law was passed
这将是实施国家安全法以来的第一个6月4日

Many ask if the vigil will disappear
许多人问,守夜活动是否会消失

But I think we have been persisting for more than 30 years
但我认为,我们已经坚持了30多年了

It is more or less in HongKong People’s DNA now
守夜或多或少已经在香港人的基因里了

I believe we will still see more candlelight on that night
我相信在那个夜晚,我们仍然会看到更多的烛光

Ms Chow is one of the few leaders left in the alliance
邹女士是支联会中仅存的几位领导人之一

Many of her fellow activists have been arrested or are in jail
她的许多活动家同伴已经被逮捕或被关进监狱

Actually I never thought I’d end up becoming the face of the organization, be-cause I’m not used to this position, nor am I really suited for it
事实上,我从未想过我最终会成为组织的代言人
因为我不习惯这个职位,也不太适合这个职位

But many in our organization have been arrested
但我们组织中的许多人已经被逮捕

There’s nobody left to speak out any more
再也没有人敢站出来说话了

There’s a gap that has to be filled. So I have to be the one filling it
有一个缺口必须被填补
所以我必须是那个填补它的人

I feel a bit lonely because many of my fellow activists are now behind bars
我感到有点孤独,因为我的许多活动家伙伴现在都在监狱里

When you want to do any campaign, there’s nobody you can discuss it with, no-body who can work with you
当你想做任何运动时,没有人可以和你讨论
没有人可以和你一起工作

But spiritually, I don’t feel I am alone
但在精神上,我并不觉得自己是孤独的

Hongkongers are still on our side and want to fight for democracy
香港人仍然站在我们这边
想要为民主而战

We are all fighting together
我们都在共同奋斗

There’s still a lot of people supporting us
仍然有很多人支持我们

End one-party rule! Support democracy in China!
终结一党统治! 支持民主中国!

The Alliance has been campaigning to “end one-party rule” in China
支联会一直在为”结束一党统治”的中国而努力

Their opponents say this breaches the national security law which forbids “sub-version”
他们的反对者说这违反了禁止”颠复”的国家安全法

But the Alliance remains defiant
但支联会仍然不甘示弱

They’re urging Hongkongers to light candles on 4 June
他们呼吁香港人在6月4日点亮蜡烛

I will light up a candle in the street
我将在街上点燃一支蜡烛

Are you going to arrest me for that?
要为此逮捕我吗?

HongKong allows political expression
香港允许表达政治观点

Are we letting them use their “red lines” to change our basic principle?
我们是否允许他们用他们的“红线”来改变我们的基本原则?

Or should we defend it?
还是应该捍卫它?

With the national security law, it’s become even more meaningful to commemo-rate 4 June
随着国家安全法的出台,纪念六四变得更加有意义了

Do we dare to come out?
我们敢站出来吗?

Do we dare to protect the candlelight to Victoria park?
我们敢保护维多利亚公园的烛光吗?

It reflects Hongkongers’ determination to resist
它反映了香港人抵抗的决心

As long as we don’t give up, there is still hope that Hongkongers can protect our freedom
只要我们不放弃,香港人仍有希望保护我们的自由

I am prepared to be arrested.
我已经准备好被逮捕了

This is how Hong Kong is now
这就是香港现在的样子

If you fight for democracy under an authoritarian regime, being arrested is un-avoidable
如果你在一个专制政权下为民主而战,被逮捕是不可避免的

Let it come
让它来吧

I am willing to pay the price for fighting for democracy
我愿意为争取民主而付出代价

On the morning of 4 June, 2021, Chow Hang Tung was arrested by Hong Kong police
2021年6月4日上午,邹幸彤被香港警方逮捕

________________________________

原视频链接: https://twitter.com/bbcworld/status/1400671426663923712?s=21

英听校:康州盘古农场 – Mike Li
翻译: 康州盘古农场 – Mike Li
翻译终校:康州盘古农场 -格格巫
字幕+视频制作:康州盘古农场-青梅煮酒
审片:康州盘古农场- 银龙
发布:康州盘古农场 – 彩虹 Rainbow

康州盘古农场欢迎您加入:(或点击上方图片)

https://discord.gg/2vuvRm7z6U

+2
1 评论
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
need_candy_now
8 天 之前

🕯️

0