什么存在、你的成就
Whatever so called exists in

你的成就
your achievement

没有的. 政府不会给你的OK?
Nothing! The government will not give that to you, OK?

给你发了盒饭了.回去吧,好吗?
You have already gotten your lunch box. Go back! Please?

给我们自由,给我们太阳. Okay?
Let us have the freedom, and let us have the sunlight, okay?

好吗?去吧,兄弟,去吧,我们是同胞,不要为难
Okay? Go! Brother, go! We are compatriots! Don’t give (us) hard time.

回去吧,回去吧,好吗?
Please go back! Go back, okay?

回去吧,求求你们了
Please go back! Please!

回去吧 ! 回去吧! 你跟我是一样的. OK
Go back, Go back! You and I are the same. Ok?

有点骨气,善良一点
Have some guts! Be kind!

不要为了盒饭,就这样为难你们的同胞
Don’t give your compatriots hard time for the sake of lunch.

互相尊重! 尊重你的(父母?) 回去吧,OK?
Respect each other. You need to respect your parents and go home, okay?

你不会生活在这里,我们会生活在这里
You will not live here but we will

我们要这里的太阳
We need the sunlight here

给你们发钱了
(Towards the urban management personnel) Have already given you money.

结束了
You have done monitored!

回家吧. OK?
Go home! Okay?


Date: 02/21/2022
原视频标题: 上海街头一位被憋坏了的小伙喊话城管:回去吧!不要为了盒饭同胞!
A suffocated young man on the streets of Shanghai shouted at the urban management personnel: Go home! Don’t give your compatriots hard time for the lunch!

原视频日期:2022/05/22
原视频链接: https://gettr.com/post/p1auyk607ad
任务编号:KC512(4435)
视频时间段 : 0:00-01:12
英听校:洛杉矶盘古农场 – 郭班之樱
翻译:洛杉矶盘古农场 – 郭班之樱
翻译终校:洛杉矶盘古农场 – Freeearth
字幕+视频制作:洛杉矶盘古农场-文新
审片:洛杉矶盘古农场-银龙
发布:洛杉矶盘古农场-恩典

洛杉矶盘古农场欢迎您加入:(或点击上方图片)

https://discord.gg/2vuvRm7z6U