Translated by: MOS Translation Team – GBW
In the live broadcast on May 17, 2022, Mr. Miles Guo shares some good news regarding the CCP’s internal struggle and Steve Wynn being charged over failing to register as a CCP agent. He also reveals Wang Qishan’s ambition to control the global digital currencies. Below are the highlights of the broadcast.
1. An hour ago, several people in Hong Kong were arrested for filing false police reports targeting the Himalaya Exchange. This significant incident is the result of a political struggle in the CCP.
2. Steve Wynn, who lobbied President Trump to deport Mr. Miles Guo, was sued and charged in an investigation over failing to register as a foreign agent of the CCP. The case will likely conclude before the 2024 US presidential election. All the CCP agents and those who did dirty work for the CCP will be exposed. All the CCP-initiated lawsuits to defame Mr. Miles Guo will be re-investigated, followed by a grand trial.
4. The conflict between Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang is the biggest political struggle in the CCP before the 20th Communist Party Congress. Wang Qishan, Zeng Qinghong, and Zhu Rongji side with Li Keqiang, who is Hu Jintao’s man. Despite other faction’s resentment toward the Youth League (Hu Jintao, Li Keqiang), choosing Li Keqiang is not for politics but for life and death. Li Keqiang, not even a straw for the drowning men, is being used and has little chance of replacing Xi.
5. Elon Musk has suspended the Twitter deal. Twitter could disappear. Twitter management, Elon Musk, and the CCP will point fingers and throw punches at each other. Eventually, the SEC will step in to investigate. If the Twitter bot and fraudulent user data are true, Twitter will cease to operate, and its stock could instantly become junk, like LUNA.
6. USDT is controlled by the CCP, registered in Hong Kong, and backed by Peter Ma, Wang Qishan’s man. USDT was investigated by the SEC for misappropriating stable coins. Wang Qishan controls several digital currency projects. If he succeeds, Wang Qishan will dominate global digital currencies. The Himalaya Exchange’s advanced technology is a threat to him.
7. Nightclubs are places where people’s real personalities are revealed. Nightclubs are also venues for PR work and venting feelings. The Chinese have the least respect for women in nightclubs.
(All contents are subject to Mr. Miles Guo’s live broadcasts.)
Proofread by: parrot
Edited by: stay
Posted by: stay
Replay in Chinese: https://gettr.com/post/p1a7g7f081f
Summary in Chinese: https://gnewsapp.com/post/p2549409/
For more information, please follow us at:
New York MOS Himalaya | GETTR
New York MOS Himalaya | Tweeter
New York MOS Himalaya | YouTube
Free to Join New York MOS Himalaya | Discord