Canada Vancouver Sailing Farm Daily News
- OC President Thomas Bach finally speaks openly about the CCP, but completely ignores the genocide committed by the CCP against the Uyghurs. And said it was just a “political” issue.
- Police in Canada’s capital Ottawa vowed on February 5 to crack down on truckers’ “Freedom Convac 2022″ protests against vaccine passports. Truckers have protested peacefully in the heart of the Canadian capital for eight days, demanding the authorities end the mandatory Covid-19 vaccine.
- According to MilesGuo: Putin stayed at the Beijing Waldorf Astoria Hotel during the Winter Olympics. Yesterday afternoon, 6 people in Putin’s team were infected with the CCP virus, and today 16 people in Putin’s team have been infected. Putin is very fearful and angry.
- According to MilesGuo: During the Olympic Games, the army was urgently prepared for combat 5,000 kilometers away from Beijing! This means that the combat order has been issued, and once there is an emergency, CCP army can directly fight.
- According to Xinhua News Agency, on February 4, after the meeting and banquet between Russian President Putin and Xi Jinping, China and Russia issued the “Joint Statement on International Relations and Global Sustainable Development in the New Era”. The statement aims at unilateralism and power politics, and will implement the multilateralism of the UN Security Council and play a central coordinating role in this way.
- On February 4, a Hong Kong cross-border driver was suspected of contracting the virus, and the mainland authorities suspended some drivers from delivering goods. Wu Wing-en, chairman of the Hong Kong Food Council, said that if the suspension of connections with Hong Kong drivers continues on Saturday, there will be no fresh vegetables in Hong Kong. Comment: Because a driver is infected and will stop shipping, Hong Kong officials are nothing in the eyes of mainland dog officials.
Document provided by:Revelation熙攘、从来多难不兴邦，文敏 Poster image design: 飞天面、 shuang Edited by：文敏 Translated and Posted by ：硫酸羟氯喹64