https://gtv.org/video/id=61f3b766d90bdd2085a1659c

Dana Bash (CNN host)
达娜·巴什(CNN 主持人)

Ukrainian president Zelensky is calling for the US and others Europeans
乌克兰总统泽连斯基呼吁美国和其他欧洲国家

to put sanctions in place now to do it proactively and not reactively
立即实施制裁,主动而非被动地实施制裁

He said, quote, “today our partners are saying that war may start tomorrow
他说:“今天我们的合作伙伴说战争可能明天开始

if there is a powerful escalation on the Russian side
如果俄罗斯方面出现强有力的升级

and then there will be powerful sanctions applied. ”
然后将实施强有力的制裁。 ”

“The question is why are you not introducing sanctions now
“问题是你为什么现在不实施制裁

rather than wait until after the escalation?”
而是等到升级之后?”

What transfer for that?
你怎么看那个?

Antony Blinken (Secretary of State)
安东尼·布林肯

first of all, Dana, we are not waiting
首先,达娜,我们不是正等待

We are doing a lot right now
我们现在正在做很多事情

And as I mentioned, besides the United States taking the lead
正如我提到的,除了美国带头

and bringing countries throughout Europe and even beyond together
将整个欧洲甚至更远的国家聚集在一起

in putting together massive consequences for Russia
对俄罗斯造成巨大的影响

if it takes renewed aggressive action in Ukraine
如果它在乌克兰采取新的侵略行动

as I mentioned, we’re providing and last year alone
正如我所提到的,我们仅在去年就提供

provided more military assistance to Ukraine than any year in the past
向乌克兰提供的军事援助比过去任何一年都多

We have been going against those inside Ukraine trying to destabilize the gov-ernment
我们一直在反对乌克兰国内试图破坏政府稳定的人

So we’re taking concrete action
所以我们正在采取具体行动

Dana Bash
达娜·巴什

but you’re not imposing the sanction?
但你没有实施制裁?

Antony Blinken
安东尼·布林肯

So when it comes to sanctions
所以当在制裁方面来临

the purpose of those sanctions is to deter Russian aggression
这些制裁的目的是阻止俄罗斯的侵略

And so if they’re if they’re triggered, that you lose the deterrent effect
所以如果它们被触发了,你就会失去威慑作用

all of the things that we’re doing
我们正在做的所有事情

including building up in the United Way with Europe
包括与欧洲建立联合之路

massive consequences for Russia
对俄罗斯产生了的巨大影响

is designed to factor into President Putin’s calculus
旨在考虑普京总统的小算盘

and to deter and dissuade them from taking aggressive action
并阻止和劝阻他们采取侵略行动

even as we pursue diplomacy at the same time
我们同时追求外交行动

Dana Bash
达娜·巴什

Do you see any scenario in which more US service members become involved here?
你是否看到更多美军人员参与其中的任何情况?

Antony Blinken
安东尼·布林肯

One of the things that we’ve been very clear about beside
其中的一件事我们非常的清楚,除了

原视频链接: https://twitter.com/dailycaller/status/1485632322330316809?s=24

Date:01/26/2022
原视频标题: Zelensky to Biden: why not impose sanctions on Russia now?
泽连斯基对拜登:为什么不现在对俄罗斯实施制裁?
原视频日期:2022/01/26
原视频链接: https://twitter.com/dailycaller/status/1485632322330316809?s=24
任务编号:3597
视频时间段 : 0:00-1:36

英听校: 洛杉矶盘古农场 – Layka
翻译:洛杉矶盘古农场 – Layka
翻译终校:洛杉矶盘古农场 – Mike Li
字幕+视频制作:洛杉矶盘古农场-
审片:洛杉矶盘古农场-银龙
发布:洛杉矶盘古农场 – 彩虹 Rainbow

洛杉矶盘古农场欢迎您加入:(或点击上方图片)

https://discord.gg/2vuvRm7z6U