Translated by: MOS Education Team – Maverick

During the live broadcast on November 12, Mr. Miles Guo mentioned the upcoming global anti-Chinese crisis again due to the CCP-virus and poisonous vaccines. The top priority for the New Federal State of China is to establish a top-tier system of national defense and strive to protect all the Chinese brothers in arms worldwide.

The top priority for the New Federal State of China is to establish a top-tier system of national defense and strive to protect all the Chinese brothers in arms worldwide.

Mr. Guo emphasized the following 3 points:

First, Military Expenditures: about 90% of the initial establishment of the military expenditures would derive from Mr. Guo’s family and cooperative trust funds; on the other hand, 10% or more must raise from the minor donations of our brother and sisters-in-arms. The military expenditure funds must be transparent.

Second, military personnel recruitments. At the initial stage, the recruitment and operation manager will be Maureen Bannon, Steve Bannon’s daughter, and later, veteran officers from the US, UK, and Japan will join. The New Federal State of China announces the global military personnel recruitment and training standards within three months.

Third, military equipment planning. The New Federal State of China cooperates with world first-rate military-industrial groups to purchase cutting-edge military equipment and establish a top-notch army, navy, air force, and space forces.

The New Federal State of China’s armed force will rely on strength and actions and protect the safety and wealth of the Chinese people with the best efforts.

Proofread by: Wenfei

Edited by: Wenfei

Posted by: Wenfei

Reference: https://gnews.org/post/p1661509/

For More information, follow us 
New York MOS Himalaya |GTV
New York MOS Himalaya |MOS TALK
New York MOS Himalaya | Gettr
New York MOS Himalaya |YouTube