Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
Highlights of Lude Media (Night)-March 16, 2021:
• Secretary Antony J. Blinken, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi, and Japanese Defense Minister Nobuo Kishi held the joint press conference of Japan-U.S. 2+2.
o Mr. Lu De highlights their remarks.
- They conducted a discussion on the regional strategic environment on the situation in Communist China.
- They agreed on the recognition that Communist China’s behavior, where inconsistent with the existing international order.
- They opposed any unilateral action that seeks to change the status quo, including in the East and South China Seas.
- They shared serious concerns over the China coast guard law.
- Communist China coerced and invaded Hong Kong, Taiwan, Xinjiang, and Tibet, and assert maritime claims in the South China Sea that violate international law.
- Free and open Indo-Pacific must be realized.
- They will not allow the coast guard law to undermine the legitimate interests of relevant nations.
- Communist China is the major continued threat to the world.
- They will make sure to maintain a competitive edge over Communist China or anyone else that would want to threaten them or their alliance.
- They will develop the operational plans and capabilities to be able to deter any aggressor, China, or anyone else.
• Former White House trade advisor Peter Navarro told Newsmax the CCP virus came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It may have been the result of research that the Chinese military was doing on a bioweapon.
o More people will be appearing in the media next to suggest that the CCP virus is an unrestricted biological weapon.
• Apple Inc. cut off CCP’s Ofilm Group Co. over Xinjiang labor.
o US-China decoupling is inevitable.