1. SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus.
The evidence shows that SARS-CoV- 2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone.
2. SARS-CoV-2： it attacks multiple organs; it is capable of undergoing a long period of asymptomatic infection; it is highly transmissible and significantly lethal in high-risk populations; it is well-adapted to humans since the very start of its emergence.
3. The existing scientific publications supporting a natural origin theory rely heavily on a single piece of evidence——a previously discovered bat coronavirus named RaTG13. However, the existence of RaTG13 in nature and the truthfulness of its reported sequence are being widely questioned.
4. The genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 is suspiciously similar to that of a bat coronavirus discovered by military laboratories in the Third Military Medical University (Chongqing,China) and the Research Institute for Medicine of Nanjing Command (Nanjing,China) .
5. The receptor-binding motif of SARS-CoV-2 Spike cannot be born from nature and should have been created through genetic engineering.
6. The Wuhan Institute of Virology has engaged in decades-long coronavirus surveillance studies and therefore owns the world’s largest collection of coronaviruses, the technical barrier is non-existent to carry out and succeed in such Spike/RBM engineering and gain-of-function research.
7. An unusual Turin-cleavage site is present in the Spike protein of SARS-Cov-2 and is associated with augmented virulence of the virus. The furin-cleavage site within the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein is unlikely to be of natural origin and instead should be a result of laboratory modification.
8. The Spike protein should have been artificially manipulated, these transformations have then staged the SARS-CoV-2 virus to eventually become a highly-transmissible, onset-hidden, lethal, sequelae-uncle, and massively disruptive pathogen.
9. Evidently, the possibility that SARS-CoV-2 could have been created through gain-of-function manipulations at the Wuhan Institute of Virology is significant and should be investigated thoroughly and independent.