Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
Highlights of Lude Media (Morning)-Feb 26, 2021:
• Mike Pompeo, the former secretary of state, weighed in on the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing and the Uyghur genocide on Fox News.
o Beijing may arrest the U.S. athletes who comment on China issues under Hong Kong National Security Law.
o It is not enough to declare Uighur genocide; the Biden administration must commit to take action.
• CCP has warned Biden not to be led by the previous administration.
o By participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics, Biden is giving a team of American athletes to Beijing as hostages, which helps the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) gain diplomatic leverage with the U.S. Therefore, Biden and his administration will be responsible for all the consequences.
• Joe Biden’s nominee to be the CIA director said the key to U.S. national security was countering “the authoritarian adversary of China”.
• CCP state media called U.S. Allies “Lackeys” and said they have jumped into Pompeo’s trap of Uyghur genocide.
• Many people know how to enjoy freedom. But as new Chinese, we have to learn from Dr. Yan and show courage to fight for freedom.