- UN Secretary-General urges the Myanmar military to stop the crackdown on protesters immediately.
- Canadian parliament confirmed CCP committed genocide in Xinjiang.
- Population growth in China plummeted.
- Zhang Wei, the public relations director of Alibaba entertainment, reportedly committed suicide by jumping off a building.
- The NetEase news exposed CCP “political activists” triggered social repercussions across society.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.