Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
Highlights of Lude Media (Morning)-Feb 17, 2021:
• The former Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, calls on the world community for Olympics boycott due to the CCP engaging in genocide.
o If the leftist governments do not boycott Communist China, which has committed crimes against humanity,’ wouldn’t that go against the Olympic spirit they have always upheld and revered? Does this stand in conflict with the “justice” they have been insisting on?
o Like the World Health Organization, International Olympic Committee has been compromised by the CCP.
• Politicians in the United Kingdom and Canada also urge to boycott the 2022 Beijing Winter Games.
o CCP member, Editor-in-chief of the Global Times, Hu Xijin, commented: “They are refreshing the definition of shameless.”
• President Joe Biden has said in a televised event that Communist China will pay a price for its human rights abuses in Xinjiang.
o Mr. Lu De couldn’t agree more with Joe Biden when he said, “No American president can sustain a presidency if it doesn’t reflect American values.”
o Biden is now in a dilemma. Both Beijing and the republicans are putting pressure on the Biden administration.
• Secretary of State Anthony Blinken mentioned in an interview that that Trump was right to get tougher on Communist China, but not doing it effectively and getting results.
o Then let’s wait and see how the Biden administration puts Trump’s correct approach into effective implementation.
o Mr. Lu De believes that a good statesman’s policies can last long even if he or she is not in his seat. However, people like Mr. Miles Guo are even more remarkable because they never entered politics but greatly influenced the global trend.
• NATO Foreign Ministers discussed the threats from Russia and Communist China at Virtual Defense Ministers Meeting.