Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• Mr. Lu De believes that the Biden administration will determine the direction of U.S. foreign policy in about six months. All forces within the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) are currently lobbying in Washington, D.C., and our Whistleblower Movement can’t be left behind. Lu De Media will now pay more close attention to the news in Communist China.
• Multiple Chinese Local Governments have begun to penalize objection to military service. Refusing to serve in the PLA military will be fined and noted in people’s credit records.
o Shandong, Anhui, Henan, and Hainan are usually considered the provinces that provide the most soldiers to the PLA in China. Now, however, the CCP must conscript through coercion, indicating that they are losing the hearts and minds of the Chinese people.
• Bloomberg: The World Is Dangerously Dependent on Taiwan for Semiconductors.
o Mr. Lu De and guests believe the world’s electronics industry will take a major hit if Xi Jinping finally takes over Taiwan. o Xi and the CCP will use Taiwan to bring the U.S. and other countries to their knees.
• Taiwan is too important to Xi and the CCP, and they are determined to get it. o We all know that there are many pro-Communists from both parties in Taiwan. So, the CCP does not necessarily need a hot war. They could follow what Putin did with Crimea in 2014 and legally conquered Taiwan.
o Xi requires brain surgery every three years. Therefore, he must make sure to “return Taiwan to China” within these three years.
• Mr. Lu De reveals MAGA Movement recently asked for a $2 million donation from the Rule of Law Foundation. Mr. Miles Guo and the Whistleblower Movement made it clear that any groups that require our donations must first commit to helping us destroy the CCP.