- Joe Biden’s nominee for Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said he agrees with Pompeo’s policy determination that the CCP has engaged in genocide regarding the Uyghur Muslim population；
- Trump pardoned 143 people, including former strategist Steve Bannon；
- Virus origin: CCP wants to make the US a scapegoat for the origin of the virus；
- The virus “invaded” Xizhimen, Beijing；
- The Xingtai government’s use of student dormitories as quarantine site caused controversy；
- Jack Ma made his first public appearance after two-month “missing”.