Himalaya Embassy Video News
- Pompeo tweeted: I have determined that the People’s Republic of China is committing genocide and crimes against humanity in Xinjiang, China, targeting Uyghur Muslims and members of other ethnic and religious minority groups.
- Nigel Farage: Republicans who shun Donald Trump are “making the biggest mistake of their political careers”.
- President Trump’s executive order states the term “adversary country” includes the People’s Republic of China, among others.
- Dr. Yan tweeted: COVID virus can’t be the product of vaccine development or good medical purposes.
- Huaxi Company in Jinan, which was previously exposed as fabricating antibody testing capacities, now reports an annual income of multiple billion yuan, 80% of which comes from providing antibody tests.
- The latest government report says 4.43% of Wuhan citizens have been infected with COVID19. Based on this figure alone, the infected cases are 500,000 in Wuhan.
- In Nanning Guangxi, hospital staffs were found using unsanitary gloves to test COVID while using them to touch patients’ mouths.