Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• President Trump late last night announced that he was pardoning 73 individuals and commuting the sentence of another 70 individuals, including Mr. Steve Bannon.
o Elliott Broidy was also included in the list. Mr. Lu De says this may be the condition to get Broidy to plead guilty.
• In the confirmation hearings, Joe Biden’s nominees for top intelligence, diplomacy and military indicated a tough approach on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
o Before the hearing, these Biden‘s Pro-CCP aides must have known that Secretary Pompeo had determined that Communist China had committed genocide and crimes against humanity in Xinjiang. If they don’t play a hard role against China, they will be replaced immediately.
• The Chinese Foreign Ministry once again condemned U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo and urged the U.S. to tell truth over Fort Detrick. However, they said not one word about the designation of crimes against humanity.
o The designation of crime against humanity shows just how powerful the forces behind Secretary Pompeo. Mr. Lu De points out The U.S. military industry and West Pointers may be among them. Interest groups have figured out that the elimination of the CCP can achieve to maximize their profits.
• The CCP did not see the U.S. unrest and Civil War they expected for this time. Everything President Trump has done is for the best of Americans ,and he can surely come back in some other form.
• The Whistleblower Movement will end up being the biggest winner and the CCP is finished.