Translator: CT Pangu Farm – 一花一世界
Proofreader: CT Pangu Farm – 烟波浩淼
Editor: CT Pangu Farm – Rose
- From July 2015 to February 2017, the ZC45/ZXC21 coronavirus was isolated from Zhoushan bats captured by the Military Experimental Research Laboratory of the Third Military Medical University in Chongqing and the Nanjing Military Medical Research Institute. The relative data and information were published in a scientific journal on September 12, 2018.
- On January 12, 2020, a fake sequence of the Wuhan coronavirus was reported to the World Health Organization by the CCP
- On January 11, 2020, HKU Chair Professor of Infectious Diseases, Department of Microbiology, Yuen Kwok-yung claimed that the Wuhan coronavirus is similar to the Zhoushan Bats SARS Virus! (The purpose of the fraud: After Yuen Kwok-yung’s statement, the virology community has compared the gene sequences of the Wuhan coronavirus and the Zhoushan Bats SARS Virus and found a complete mismatch, so Yuen ‘s view was wrong)
- On January 12, 2020, WTO asks the CCP to upload a real virus sequence again due to failure to find a match, and the CCP uploads a fake sequence again on purpose.
- On January 13, 2020, Caixin quoted the Zhu Huachen, an associate professor at the School of Public Health of the University of Hong Kong, as saying that there is a 12% sequence difference between the Wuhan coronavirus and the virus carried by the Rhinolophus Sinicus (caught in Zhoushan in 2017 and 2015, respectively) released by the Nanjing Military Medical College Research Institute, and therefore it cannot be concluded that “Zhoushan Bats Virus are the source of the Wuhan coronavirus. (Then, after Caixin refuted the so-called rumor officially, the virology community basically concluded that the Wuhan coronavirus was not related to the Zhoushan Bats SARS Virus)
- On January 14, 2020, after the virology community basically agreed that the Wuhan coronavirus is related to Zhoushan Bat SARS Virus is a rumor, the Chinese Communist Party secretly replaced the gene sequence uploaded with the real Wuhan coronavirus. Because the information about the Wuhan coronavirus is as vast as the sea, it is very difficult for people who do not care about it to find this change, which formed the situation like dark under light!
- On January 16, 2020 Dr. Yan Limeng again compared the Zhoushan Bats SARS Virus gene sequence and found that the Wuhan coronavirus exactly is the same as the Zhoushan Bats SARS Virus, except that part of the proteins were manually modified to be able to infect humans.