Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
A year ago, on January 19, Dr. Yan Limeng revealed the Communist Chinese government coverup Human-to-human transmission of SARS-CoV-2 through Lu De Media. Today, Dr. Yan joined Mr. Lu’s show to discuss the CCP virus and pandemic over the year.
• Mr. Lu De spent three days learning about the CCP virus from Dr. Yan before the show went on air.
• Ms.Anhong remembers that last year this time, they all focus on the trade deals between the U.S. and China, and nobody paid attention to this virus. She stopped questioning what Mr. Lu De said on the show until Zhong Nanshan announced SARS-CoV-2 could spread between humans the next day.
• Due to Mr. Lu De’s show on January 19, Dr. Mo’s wife began doing a lot of research on the Chinese Communist Party(CCP) virus. In late January, she announced through Dr. Mo on Lu De Media that hydroxychloroquine(HCQ) can treat COVID-19 infection.
• Dr. Yan talks about her experience at the time and shared some of her thoughts.
a. The diagnostic criteria designed by the CCP at the time led to a large number of unconfirmed CCP virus cases.
b. After coming back from Wuhan in January, Yuen Kwok-yung, an expert adviser to the Hong Kong government and Li Ka-Shing’s personal doctor, did not even return home and self-isolated in his office, which made Dr. Yan realize how terrible the disease was.
c. This evil CCP virus attacks all human body organs, from the nervous system to the reproductive system. . At this moment, there are no medications to eradicate this virus. And with the emergence of variants, the vaccines have become ineffective now. We must demand the CCP that created and spread this virus and demand them to share all scientific studies into animal, human and environmental samples taken in Wuhan.
d. Wuchun Cao did not disclose that he was from the Academy of Military Medical Sciences in his SARS-CoV-2 scientific report “Identifying SARS-CoV-2-related coronaviruses in Malayan pangolins”.
• Even though HCQ is effective in the early stages for most patients, Dr. Yan urges people living in countries with adequate medical care to go to the doctor first in case of illness.