Himalaya Moscow Katyusha Eddy
I. The New Federal State of China News
1.The National Internet Information Office of the CCP issued the “Measures for the Administration of Internet Information Services (Revised Draft for Comments)” on January 8, indicating that Internet regulation has begun to be directed to individual citizens. The document mainly emphasizes that the real-name system is emphasized in the field of Internet access services to combat the evasion of real identity verification; it is illegal to provide technical support or other help for others to obtain and disseminate information blocked by law, and increase the punishment, and can be subject to minimum administrative detention of 5 days and a fine of 50,000 RMB.
2.The Indian military said Saturday (January 9) that India detained a CCP soldier on the Indian side of the remote Ladakh border. India announced that it was handling the soldier’s crossing in accordance with the prescribed procedures and investigating when he crossed the line of physical control (LAC). The official media of the CCP said that the soldier had lost his way and crossed the border and asked India to hand over the soldier to China as soon as possible.
3.The Ministry of Commerce of the CCP issued the Measures for Interrupting the Inappropriate Extraterritorial Application of Foreign Laws and Measures on Saturday (January 9). If it is confirmed that the relevant foreign laws and measures exist in the improper extraterritorial application, it may decide that the competent commercial department of the State Council shall issue a prohibition that cannot recognize, implement or comply with relevant foreign laws and measures; working mechanism may decide to suspend or lift the injunction according to the actual situation. This measure shall be implemented from the date of promulgation. The English version of the official media Global Times of the CCP pointed out that this is a measure against the United States.
4. Since the implementation of the National Security Law in Hong Kong, the immigration of Hong Kong people has begun. Although the Hong Kong government has not released accurate immigration figures, statistics show that even if customs and quarantines are imposed around the world due to the epidemic, the net number of people leaving Hong Kong has reached 115,000 from July 1 last year to January 8 this year. (Data statistics web)
5.The double reed drama of the CCP and the World Health Organization in guiding the direction of the investigation of the CCP pneumonia continues. On Saturday (January 9), the CCP confirmed that the WHO sent experts to Wuhan to investigate the source of the epidemic was still under preparation. WHO Director-General Tedros said on Tuesday that he was “very disappointed that Beijing had not yet authorized an international expert group to enter the investigation”. In repeated prevarication, the WHO is becoming more and more like a “justice” magistrate, although it also supports it with donations from the CCP.
II. World News
1. The latest Rasmussen poll shows that President Trump’s approval rating has risen again after the millions of people protest in Washington on January 6th, reaching an all-time high of 51%. On January 7, U.S. Republican Congressman Brooks said that the invasion of Congress was an elaborate attack by Antifa to frame President Trump’s supporters. He provided a number of pieces of evidence. The highest federal prosecutor of the District of Columbia also said on the same day that before the impact on the Capitol, congressional police were suspected of opening roadblocks for protesters to allow them to enter the Capitol.
2. U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo wrote a meaningful sentence on his personal Twitter on the morning of January 9: “Prohibiting is dangerous, which is not American. Sadly, this is not the new strategy of the left. They have been trying to suppress each other’s voices for many years. We can’t keep 75 million Americans from talking. This is not the CCP.” Subsequently, Pompeo also tweeted on his official Twitter that President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement was the right move.
3. According to the Korean Central News Agency, at the National Congress of the Workers’ Party of Korea held in Pyongyang, Kim Jong-un announced that he would expand his relationship with “anti-imperialist and independent forces” and promote his nuclear-armed forces. He said that the plan to build a nuclear-powered submarine had been completed and had entered the “approval stage”. If North Korea owns a nuclear submarine, it will change the strategic power balance, because it will enable North Korea to secretly approach the U.S. coast with missiles.
4. Mark Warner, the new chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, is asking mobile operators and social media platforms to keep “content and related metadata” that may be related to the attack on the U.S. Capitol. Warner said in a statement on Saturday (January 9) that it has notified AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Apple, Facebook, Gab, Google, Parler, Signal, Telegram, and Twitter. CEO of er.
5. On the afternoon of January 9th, a Boeing 737 passenger plane (flight SJY182) of Srivikaya Airlines lost contact shortly after taking off from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, carrying 62 people on board. Kayono, the head of Indonesia’s National Transportation Safety Committee, confirmed on January 10 that the plane had crashed, and the committee had begun to investigate the cause of the crash of the SJ182 flight. In 2014, Malaysia Airlines MH370 lost contact in the nearby sea. Chen Hu, director of the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Center of the CCP, once revealed the truth of the plane’s loss to the revolutionary.
6. On January 8, the media confirmed that the final version of the Democratic draft impeachment against President Trump has been completed and will be officially launched on Monday, including an “incitement to riot” clause. The bill will be proposed by Democratic Congressmen Sicilini, Liu Yunping, and Ras. On Friday, the Democratic Party will do anything to ensure President Trump’s removal in the media, according to a statement in the media Friday.
7. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) announced new regulations on H-1B work visa application on January 8, eliminating the existing lottery system and making the applicant’s salary level a priority for visa issuance. The new regulations will take effect on March 9 this year, and those who have submitted applications before that will not be affected. USCIS said that the purpose of the new regulations is to protect the economic interests of American workers while ensuring that excellent foreign workers benefit from them.
8. Parler CEO John Matze announced Saturday evening (January 9) that the “free speech” application may be detached from shelves for a week from Sunday after Amazon kicked the social media platform out of its web hosting service. On January 9, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Trust and Security team told Parler that it would stop hosting the app on Sunday, January 10, at 11:59 p.m.