Himalaya Moscow Katysua Sydney
1. The U.S. Embassy in China today issued a tweet to commemorate the 42nd anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and China. On January 1, 1979, the United States of America established diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China. For more than 40 years, the common Chinese Communist Party’s behavior has interpreted the harm of communism to human civilization. The tweet of the U.S. Embassy in China commemorates the beginning of this history and also seems to imply the end of their relationship.
2. Karl Bass revealed on Twitter today that the Communist Party of China has recently acquired Byrd Island in the Bahamas. Strategically, the U.S. Navy conducts some of the most important nuclear submarine navigation and exercises at the northern end of the island. The Communist Party of China is building on the island, and its scale and use of equipment are completely different from the construction of small vacation houses.
3. U.S. media reported on Friday (January 1) that Italy, Poland, Belgium, Spain, and other countries did not like the performance of Germany, the rotating presidency of the European Union, in the late stage of the agreement negotiations. Although this EU-China investment agreement has been reached, it also needs the approval of the parliaments of EU member states and the European Parliament. It can be predicted that the political opposition in Europe and the United States may eventually strand this historic agreement.
4. At the beginning of the 2021 New Year, Taiwan and the relevant departments of the Communist Party of China expressed their respective positions on cross-strait relations. In response to a question from the media in writing on the evening of January 1, the Taiwan Mainland Committee stressed that “the Republic of China is a sovereign country, and Taiwan has never been a part of the People’s Republic of China”. The people of Taiwan firmly oppose non-peaceful and non-democratic actions and have rejected the “one country, two systems” of the Communist Party of China, hoping to do rationally work on the other side. Take this fact. On the same day, the Taiwan Affairs Office of the Communist Party of China stressed cross-strait peace, but did not forget to “promote the process of reunification”, saying that “unification cannot be reversed”. On the morning of January 1, the Chinese Communist Party of China military aircraft appeared again over Taiwan’s air defense identification zone but were expelled by the Taiwan Air Force broadcast.
5. Beijing held a press conference on the prevention and control of the pneumonia epidemic of the Communist Party of China revealed that the outbound passengers at the Beijing Port were only about 1% before the outbreak of the epidemic and were strictly restricting unnecessary exit activities, and making every effort to discourage non-essential exit behaviors such as tourism and visiting friends. The Communist Party of China is likely to use the epidemic to limit the demand of residents abroad and reduce foreign exchange losses.
6. Japanese enterprises accelerated their withdrawal from the Communist Party of China. According to the latest survey of Japanese media, more than 40% of the 96 listed enterprises listed by the Japanese government for foreign investment control because they possessed relevant technologies in the field of information and communication, indicate that they are considering adjusting the supply chain to adjust the supply chain and bring production bases and The supplier is scattered to other countries.
7. Japanese media reported on January 1 that the “Thousand-person Plan” of the Communist Party of China has infiltrated Japan. At least 44 Japanese scholars participated in the survey, some of whom even taught in universities of the Communist Party of China’s military system after receiving high research grants from the Japanese government. The Japanese government will strengthen controls to prevent the outflow of important security technologies and intelligence.
8. On December 31, the People’s Bank of China and the Bank of China and the China Insurance Regulatory Commission issued the Notice on the Establishment of a Concentration Management System for Real Estate Loans of Banking Financial Institutions, which established a centralized management system for real estate loans for banking financial institutions. This move will tighten the size of bank mortgages and may divert funds to government debt and infrastructure investment.
9. Wang Yi, Minister of the Communist Party of China’s “Feet” said in a recent interview on the international situation and diplomatic work in 2020 that there is no end, no forbidden area, and no upper limit for China-Russia strategic cooperation. This statement shows that under the sanctions of the United States, the Communist Party of China will spare no effort to grasp Russia’s life-saving straw.
II. World News
1. Vice President Mike Pence and the House of Representatives have asked federal judges to reject a lawsuit led by House Republicans. The lawsuit aims to empower Vice President Mike Pence on January 6 to overturn Joe Biden’s presidential election to win the official election to Congress.
2. Biden complained Monday (December 28) that the Budget Administration, Pentagon, and other agencies were preventing his team from making a power transfer. Director Volt wrote to the Biden team on December 31, saying that the U.S. government has only one president and one ruling team at the same time. The staff of the Budget Administration is not obliged to help the regime transfer team write policy budget proposals and undermine the current president’s achievements, and before the end of the current presidency, They will all implement the policies of the current ruling team.
3. On December 30, on the occasion of the first anniversary of Suleimani’s death, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani claimed that President Trump would die “in a few days”.