Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• Chinese oil majors, CNPC Sinopec and CNOOC, may be next for delisting in the U.S. after the New York Stock Exchange said last week it would remove the Asian nation’s three biggest telecom companies.
o The petroleum value chain covers a wider range than telecom, from crude oil to plastic products, textiles, cosmetics, and other useful products.
o Sanctions against oil companies will have a more severe impact on the Chinese economy than on telecommunications companies.
• Vice President Pence attended a rally with President Trump in Georgia to support incumbent Republican Georgia U.S. Senate candidates and told the crowd that “come this Wednesday, we’ll have our day in Congress. We’ll hear the objections. We’ll hear the evidence, but tomorrow is Georgia’s day”.
o VP Pence has let go of his burden and is now fully on President Trump’s side. The fact that he canceled his trip to Israel on January 5 and showed up at the Georgia rally says it all.
• On January 1, Mr. Bannon interviewed Abp. Carlo Maria Vigano and discussed Pope Francis’ alliance with communist China.
o Abp. Carlo Maria Viganòthe is a former U.S. papal ambassador who has been fighting against the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for years.
o The CCP set up two goals, which is:
1. To eliminate religions and replace them with the state.
2. To overtake the U.S. and become the world’s number one superpower.
o Mr. Lu De talks about the Vatican’s power and CCP’s plan.
a. The Vatican has two thousand years of accumulated wealth and invisible power, making it the most authoritative “accreditation body” in the world. Thus, it is the other force besides the U.S. that controls the world’s development and direction.
b. The CCP has well understood the power of the Vatican and the U.S. and planned to achieve its goals by mass infiltration and corruption.
o This interview suggests that President Trump and the Whistleblower Movement have the support from the Vatican. President Trump will win the election, and the CCP will get vanished.
• Mr. Lu De believes that the world will focus on the CCP virus and the Vatican Reformation after the election.