Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• Japan’s Abe Government provided intelligence to the United States and Britain last year to confirm the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP’s) genocide of Muslim Uyghur minority people.
• Japan must hold a lot of intelligence information about the CCP. a. Japan has the most powerful intelligence agency in Asia. b. The “excellent friendship “between the two countries has lasted for more than 40 years.
c. The CCP’s surveillance equipment industry is completely dependent on imported Japanese parts to survive, especially for the security cameras used under extreme climates.
• CCP news media released an article to discuss how SMIC survive from U.S. sanctions.
o Mr. Lu De believes there’s no solution except to bring down the CCP.
• Tmall, JD, and Vipshop, which all listed in U.S., were each fined 500,000 yuan over pricing irregularities.
o This move validates Mr. Lu De’s earlier statement that more Chinese stocks will follow Alibaba’s lead to fool the U.S. government in response to sanctions under the U.S. Foreign Corporation Holding Act.
• Lawyers for Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and Arizona’s 11 Republican electors revealed Tuesday that Vice President Mike Pence declined to sign onto their plan to upend Congress’ certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.
o This is reasonable because Pence’s decision will not affect the election at all, and he will make the choice that is good for his own interest.
o The key, Mr. Lu De notes, is whether Nancy Pelosi will appear at Congress on Jan. 6.
• Dr. Yan will join Steve Bannon’s War Room this morning.
• President Xi Jinping delivered a New Year’s greeting for 2020 through the China Central Radio and Television (CCTV) on Dec.30.
o As usual, these New Year’s speeches were always be recorded in advance.