Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• On Friday, President Trump had a meeting at the White House with Attorney Sidney Powell, Gen. Michael Flynn, and Mayor Rudy Giuliani. The President wanted to name Attorney Powell as a special counsel on the election. The deploying military was also discussed.
o This event can confirm the intelligence Mr. Lu De revealed on December 13 in his show.
1. President Trump will appoint special counsels to investigate the rigged election and the Biden family.
2. The U.S. military will be on war stand-by for the CCP. Martial law or military control could be implemented soon. And there will be a special team for covert operations.
3. Mayor Giuliani, Mr. Bannon, and another two Chinese Whistleblower Movement （WM）warriors will be working for a China Sanctions Committee.
• Mr. Lu De discusses the power of a special counsel.
o Investigation on the election can continue without interference; even Joe Biden gets finally elected.
o He or she can ask for the jurisdiction to be widened and is not supervised on a day-to-day basis. o He or she can have access to a wider range of resources, which will be very helpful for the investigation.
o He or she can make the judicial process faster. Especially for the investigation on election 2020, Attorney Sidney Power has already had massive evidence of fraud.
• Mr. Lu De drops several bombs tonight.
o President Trump has listened to the bugged recording of the CCP “Gang Boss” Xi Jinping provided by our WM warrior, saying that he wants President Trump to ‘disappear’ by January 2 or not late than January 6.
o NATO has deemed that it’s the CCP who launched cyber warfare and biological warfare.
• President Trump tweeted today by saying he has been fully briefed, and everything is well under control. And he added that mainstream media is petrified of discussing the possibility that Communist China launched the Cyber Hack and manipulated the election because they are all funded by the CCP.
o For the first time ever, President Trump has clearly pointed to the CCP’s involvement in cyberattacks and the rigged election.