- President Donald Trump signed legislation on Friday that would kick Chinese companies off U.S. stock exchanges unless they adhere to American auditing standards, the White House said, giving the Republican one more tool to threaten Beijing with before leaving office next month.
- The U.S. Commerce Department announced the addition of over 60 more Chinese entities to the entity list on Friday, including Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (SMIC), China’s largest producer of computer chips.
- CCP’s mass vaccination for CCP virus is approaching: 100m doses of “Fosun Vaccine” may arrive next year.
- The second-hand property market in China has experienced a bottom heating, setting a new high in transaction in recent years. However, since the pandemic, markets in many cities in the Beijing region and the Yellow River basin are crushed.
- Dec 17th, CCP’s Ministry of Finance, the State Administration of Taxation, the National Development and Reform Commission, and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology jointly issued the Announcement on Enterprise Income Tax Policies for Promoting High-Quality Development of Integrated Circuit Industry and Software Industry, which clarifies its encouraging income tax policies for integrated circuit industry and software industry.
G Translator / Financial and Law Team
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.