VOG Video News
- A mother spent all her savings on medical treatment for her 3-year-old son with leukemia. She bowed down to her son in tears and begged for forgiveness.
- In Communist China, samples from a package of domestic chicken legs tested positive for the CCP virus.
- A disabled veteran complained at the Public Security Bureau that he was robbed three times by officers from the Urban Management Bureau.
- President Trump tweeted: I will Veto the Defense Bill, which will make China very unhappy. They love it. Must have Section 230 termination, protect our National Monuments and allow for removal of the military from far away and very unappreciative lands. Thank you!
- Cybersecurity expert Morgan Wright said cyberattacks on the U.S. government and other organizations were almost like a prelude to war.
- Rand Paul: If you want elections to be legitimate, you have to punish those who committed fraud.
- A newly released study detailed the extent to which the CCP is profiting off forced labor of oppressed ethnic minorities. More than half a million ethnic people were pushed into forced labor picking cotton.