Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• On Friday, President Donald Trump signed legislation -the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act, which will remove Chinese companies from American stock exchanges if they fail to comply with U.S. auditing oversight rules within three years.
o The new delisting law will affect nearly all Chinese companies listed on U.S. exchanges, none of which now comply with the U.S. auditing rules.
o Mr. Lu De says there are two options left to these Chinese firms:
1)Chinese companies begin to disclose the nature of their engagement with government agencies.
2)They delist and refund the money. The promoters are under an obligation to accept the shares at the same exit price. o However, Mr. Lu De believes that these Chinese firms will immediately leave the U.S. stock exchanges because the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) would not let their dirty dealings be made public.
• Just this afternoon, the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) in the Department of Commerce (Commerce) has already added Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) of China to the Entity List. BIS also added more than sixty other entities to the Entity List for actions deemed contrary to the national security or foreign policy interest of the U.S.
o Communist China has been stealing advanced U.S. technology to help build its own military in order to reach the plan for future domination of the U.S. and the world.
o This sanction list targets all the entities and individuals (including universities and scientists) related to China’s military-civil fusion (MCF).
• This morning, some reports are suggesting that the Pentagon has halted its transition meetings. However, this afternoon, Pentagon issued the statement saying it’s just a ‘holiday pause’ on Biden transition meetings. Acting Secretary of Defense Miller said the department remains committed to a full and transparent transition and is working to reschedule about 20 interviews with 40 officials until after January 1.
o This suggests that two forces in the U.S. are in the midst of a very intense battle.
• Two GOP Senators, Rand Paul and Ron Johnson have come out and said that they may object to the electoral votes that come to Congress on January 6.
o Mr. Lu De argues that CPP has been using blackmail, bribery, and covert influence to Congress members. These two lawmakers could be their next targets. So, let’s wait until January 6 to see which side these two will ultimately take.
• Mr. Lu has been streaming live on YouTube since 2018, and the goal of his show is to destroy the CCP and promote diversity, independent thinking, and the rule of law in the Chinese community. The New Federal State of China is seeking to build a diverse ecosystem.