- French President Emmanuel Macron has been tested positive with the CCP virus;
- Mutated CCP virus has been found in 60 areas across the UK;
- The house and senate will decide on the winner of the election;
- The outbreak of the epidemic in Pidu District of Chengdu has lead to various secondary disasters;
- Internet giants taking on the community group buying service, small vendors cannot compete with with them.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.