VOG Video News
- Because Communist China restricted coal imports from Australia, the electricity supply in many cities was cut off.
- Global Network, the CCP’s mouthpiece, discredited the US, saying that “the U.S. is losing its ability to regulate itself.”
- The abnormal death of another police officer in Hong Kong was ruled as “suicide”.
- Pompeo tweeted: “The Chinese Communist Party wants what we have, and it’ll do whatever it takes to get it, from stealing our stuff to pressuring critics of the CCP to keep quiet”.
- Atlas Organization founder Jonathan Ward on economic ‘Cold War’ between the U.S. and Communist China: Our businesses are going to have to start looking globally and thinking globally to find other options.
- Tucker: Why won’t Joe Biden answer basic questions about his son? The ones had very lucrative arrangements with companies directly tied to the Communist Party of China.
- Constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz: No Attorney General can serve two masters. On the one hand political adviser to the President’s member of the cabinet, and the other hand neutral objective law enforcement chief official.